LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

Charlotte gets Kristyn some front then scoops ice cream into bowls for the others. "Ice cream Caitlin and Evie." She says.

I get uo and quickky toddle into the kitchwn. I try to gwt in ny highchair wantibg ice cream.

Caitlin sits down and eats her ice cream.

Charlottw gets Evie ready and feeds her the ice cream

Cora: but I miss them. Like when I would have a nightmare and daddy would let me sleep with him or when we would go to the bakery on Saturdays and surprise mommy and Kristin with donuts and when mommy would give me my goodnight hug and kiss and daddy would tuck me in and read me a story and when daddy held my legs on the monkey bars 'cause I was scared of falling

Cora starts sobbing again missing her parents and especially her daddy since she was a little daddy's girl whereas her sister was more of a mommys girl

Cora: who gonna do dat stuff wit me now?

She says looking up at Colin with big blue eyes that are overflowing tears.

Cora: Well actually I gots two questions.

She pauses wanting to know something else in addition to the answer to her first question.

Cora: My first question is why do me and my sister keep having accidents?

She looks into his eyes for the first time since they've met usually being so shy

"Well, it's pretty normal for kids to have accidents in stressful situations. Your parents died, and within a week you've had to leave your home to move across country and live with relatives you've never met. I can't imagine anything more stressful than that for an eight-year-old and a four-year-old."

Cora: Okay daddy I can usually calm her down

She heads downstairs and takes her sister gently by the hand and sits with her on the couch

Cora: Shh Krystin it's alright we don't have anymore bannannas but the ice cream is bannanna flavored and has pieces of real bandannas in it

Cora just patiently waits until her sister's tantrum is over.

Cora: maybe if you ask Uncle Colin nicely like a big girl he will buy some bandannas for you

She continues to stay calm when dealing with her sisters tantrum

Cora: daddy im scared

She says worriedly

Cora: she's never thrown a tantrum like this or for this long before....you know Kristin has asthma right?

She looks up at Colin expectantly

Cora: if this continues, she might not be able to breathe and im scared for her daddy