LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to start an rp

baby frost

Daisy sits and plays on the floor after getting off her new mommys lap. She looks at her new sister and then continues playing.

Tom watches his new daughter and signs the papers. "Shes definietly going to be a mommys little girl." He says laughing

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sits and plays on the floor after getting off her new mommys lap. She looks at her new sister and then continues playing.

Tom watches his new daughter and signs the papers. "Shes definietly going to be a mommys little girl." He says laughing

Anastasia looks up from the papers at daisy playing." I hope so." She says before going back to the papers

Aurora watched as her parents talked about the other girl and started to get upset feeling as if she was getting replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anastasia finishes her papers as daisy starts crying and lifts her into her arms." It's ok baby I know your hungry were about to go get some food now ok."

Aurora looked up at her father tears building in her eyes.

"Stop crying. You will get used to sharing us with someond younger than you. Now wipe those tears away." Tom says a little frustrated with Aurora.

Daisy sits wiggling around in her car seat with her thumb in her mouth.

(How old is daisy?)

"Honey can you sort Aurora out? Shes upset because she doesnt want a little sister or have to share us." Tom says getting in the car with Aurora stood outside on thw side where mommy is.

Daisy continues wriggling in her car seat.

(1 1/2 years old)

Anastasia got out of the car and went over to Aurora." Sweetie I know it's hard to understand right now but we still love you just as much as before ok." She said hugging Aurora before lifting her into her arms.

Aurora started to calm down as her mother talked to her in a loving matter