LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and really new to the lifestyle. I'm really curious about it but I'm also really embaressed. I don't know if this lifestyle is for me or not. Anyway, I'm female and I'm turning 21 next month. I don't know why, but I really like acting like a little girl or a toddler sometimes and I have dreams about it all the time.

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and really new to the lifestyle. I'm really curious about it but I'm also really embaressed. I don't know if this lifestyle is for me or not. Anyway, I'm female and I'm turning 21 next month. I don't know why, but I really like acting like a little girl or a toddler sometimes and I have dreams about it all the time.

Dear Abby

Welcome and hope you find it interesting here. I wouldn't worry about being embarassed, as everyone has something to be embarassed about, its just not obvious to everyone else.

My advice would be to find a pack of comfy diapers, a pacifier and enjoy your babyish dreams

Warm Regards

Alexi

Hi Abby

I am sure you will find plenty of people here that are like minded, some like yourself will have doubts as to exactly what they feel like or want, so browse and see if anything takes your fancy as you are amongst a lot of friendly people here who will not judge you :)

Hi Abby,

I'm a ew daddy here too, just sayig hello ad maybe speak to you agai, happy explorig :)