LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big One small (private me for and babygohan)

BabyGirlDaisy

I am stood on the floor wearing a dress and a diaper. I look arpund the bedroom thinking abput what we could do today. "We could go to the beach or go to the park and have a picnic." I say to you suckling mt thumb like the baby your treating me

"The park sounds good honey" Ben replied before he took Daisy in his arms. "I'm going to pack up for the day, but you can watch tv while I'm busy" Ben placed her down and turned the tv to a

"sandwiches, cheese blocks, melon, cakes, crisps, biscuits drinks." I say suckling on the bottle naming things. I am still sat on your foot not moving as you want to go downstairs and pack the picnic stuff. I don't move unless you carry me

"Don't bite your nails honey" Ben replied before replacing them with Daisy's favorite paci. He took her out of the highchair and went to get the stroller. After strapping her in Ben placed the diaper bag and basket underneath and began to push her out the door.

Once Ben arrives at the park he starts setting up their spot. After everything was ready he unstrapped Daisy and put her down on the blanket. "You can play honey, but stay where daddy can see you princess"