LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 new free Diaper xxx videos in HD streaming quality

ThorCrusoe

first, its about time there was some new diapersex content, its hard to find any that is straight and free, but second, i dont think the mods here like the idea of posting links to hardcore stuff, they might remove the links(i would prefer it if they dont, and id like to see a lot more, but i dont pay the bills here), you might look at sharing links to this content in other ways.

well you seem to be doing pretty good on views, im watching the 2nd video and you already have over 300 views on it, have you tried getting a tumblr account? you could post your videos there and people like to comment on others content, i watched a real good diapersex video there a couple months ago, i think the term im looking for is "reblogging" where someone who watched something they like clicked some link or something and shared it on their own tumblr thing

@feralfreak:

Thank you. I neverer heard about tumblr. I think here in Germany is still not so popular. Now I open a account because adult content is allowed and everything what I want to post is more easy for me.

Still I am learning how to use. I can upload one video per day, so I put one in my account. I need time to understand how works tumblr in detail and the idea behind reblogging.

My username in tumblr is thorcrusoe, same nickname like here. But still there is not so much to see on my blog. I need more time to understand what is to do.

@DiaperPro:

It give five streaming platforms where you can find my free trailers and they have good clicks, about over 1000 in one week. But some platforms have regulations like they not want a watermark in the video. Since two weeks my project is online. Every day have 800 clicks, not same before with 2000, but okay for only 2 weeks online. And I upgrade my content not every day. But peoples come back. My videos are not realy on YouTube. You see a logo in the player from YouTube, correct. But in Youtube itself you can not find. This is because I use Blogspot as server platform. The owner of Blogspot is Google. I use

@DiaperPro:

It give five streaming platforms where you can find my free trailers and they have good clicks, about over 1000 in one week. But some platforms have regulations like they not want a watermark in the video. Since two weeks my project is online. Every day have 800 clicks, not same before with 2000, but okay for only 2 weeks online. And I upgrade my content not every day. But peoples come back. My videos are not realy on YouTube. You see a logo in the player from YouTube, correct. But in Youtube itself you can not find. This is because I use Blogspot as server platform. The owner of Blogspot is Google. I use

On my webpage www.amateurdiaper.com you can help me and vote what diaper fetish in combination with ??? I can make in the future.

I have ideas like latex in combination with diapers, rubber pants or a pantyhose over a diaper etc.

All my suggestions are thinks I like to do!

I never would do bondage or pain games or thinks I not want to do.

Thank you.

ThorCrusoe