LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deliberate Rash

PPBear

rash  

24 members have voted

1. 1. do you ever get a rash?

• never! & i take good care to see to it i don *not*
    • sometimes, but never on purpose and i always take good care of it to make sure it goes away
    • sometimes i just get lazy and rash is the price i pay for that
    • sometimes i get funky and don't care if *do* get a rash, the discomfort i experience is part of being a baby i 'spose
    • yes, i know that if i stay in a diaper too long i will get a rash but that is what a baby gets if neglected and without someone to care for me, i sometimes dont take good care
    • yes i sometimes stay in a diaper as long as i can stand the discomfort of what i *know* will be a bad rash
    • yes, sometimes i *want* a rash and will stay in a diaper too long and when i change i will stay in that diaper too long as well until i have as bad a rash as i can take.
    • i always have a rash and that is the way i want it.
    • i would rather not say
  2. 2. why would you want a rash?

• i dont know, i just want one sometimes
    • i seem to *need* a rash occasionally
    • makes me feel much more like a baby when i have a rash
    • i am a baby, babies have rashes sometimes, so should i, if i am to be a baby.
    • a good rash is about the same feeling as a well spanked bum and i want to be spanked sometimes and dont have anyone to do that so i get a rash instead
    • i just do, don't know why
  3. 3. how bad a rash do you get?

• just a bit pink with some discomfort, gone in a day
    • clears up as soon as i do a decent job of cleaning up and apply some cream
    • all red and bumpy for a while but usually goes away within a day or two
    • very red, bumpy and sore for a couple of days, is sensative when i try to wash
    • very sore, sometimes bleeding and makes me very uncomfortable to clean up, takes a few days to clear up even with good creams and being very careful to change right away
    • so bad that i can not wear diapers for a while after i get one, can't stand to wet let alone mess a diaper for days afterwards
    • i do not want to say

one thing i am sure of is that no matter what it is that you want or need, you are not alone in it... sometimes i need a rash, do you?