LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flying While Diapered

hti24

Uuum, I'm pretty sure a dark tube sticking out of your penis is going to look WAY more suspicious than just wearing a diaper. I've gone through those body scanners with an absolutely soaked diaper on (no choice- was running late). I still had absolutely no trouble getting through security.

Uuum, I'm pretty sure a dark tube sticking out of your penis is going to look WAY more suspicious than just wearing a diaper. I've gone through those body scanners with an absolutely soaked diaper on (no choice- was running late). I still had absolutely no trouble getting through security.

Sorry, when I self catheterize it's indwelling and left in place. I never could stand doing it intermently.

Wow, can you imaging having a catheter in place while trying to go through security. They would let you through of course, but now that would be embarrassing. Compared to something like that, diapers would be downright normal to the TSA.

I've gone through those body scanners with an absolutely soaked diaper on (no choice- was running late). I still had absolutely no trouble getting through security.

Brian, when I think of you flying, this happens, I can't help it! :)

508b.jpg

Well, the scanner monitor knows you're wearing a wet diaper. You're probably fine with that, but others might not be.

I went through the other day after wearing a diaper bag backpack, so my back was sweaty. They patted down my back afterwards, so the machines do sense wetness.

If you're going for the full exposure, opt out of the scanner and get a pat down. I did that back during the backscatter xray days. Those were some awkward inspections.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the scanner monitor knows you're wearing a wet diaper. You're probably fine with that, but others might not be.

I went through the other day after wearing a diaper bag backpack, so my back was sweaty. They patted down my back afterwards, so the machines do sense wetness.

If you're going for the full exposure, opt out of the scanner and get a pat down. I did that back during the backscatter xray days. Those were some awkward inspections.