LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Jake informed him of Poppy's accident, Mike got up to deal with it. By the time he gets to the front door, Poppy is on the porch crying and apologizing. "It's okay honey. I'm not sure what's going on, but I talked to the doctor today. You have an appointment next Monday and we'll get it figured out," he said as he brought her to the bathroom. He tossed her wet things in the laundry hamper, cleaned her up and sent her to her room to put on dry clothes. Then he went to the living room and discovered that Belle had had an accident while napping on the couch. Luckily she had on a Pull Up, as was the norm these days, but it did leak a bit on the couch. "Belle, honey, wake up," he said, shaking her gently. "We need to get you changed."

"It's okay baby, I'm not mad." By this point Mike was getting tired of dealing with accidents, but knew he needed to be patient with his girls. He took Belle upstairs and changed her into a dry Pull Up and a clean outfit, then went back downstairs. He tossed her wet clothes, and Poppy's, into the wash, then returned to the living room to clean the wet couch cushion.

Mike took Daisy from Jake and laid her on her back on the baby activity gym. It had 2 bars crisscrossing over it, with various toys hanging down that she could grab. He could tell Belle still felt bad about her accident so he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. "Do you want to help me make a snack for everybody?" he asked

I start grabbing hold of all the toys that are hanging down from the two bars that have crosed. I babble on havibg fun.

Jake goes and get changed out of his school uniform. Once dressed he cones down and lays beside me getting me to play.

"I love you too," Mike said, giving Belle eskimo kisses. He set her on the counter and went to the fridge for celery, then grabbed a jar of peanut butter and some raisins from the pantry. He put a few stalks in the sink and turned the water on. "Can you wash the celery for me?"