LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Belle, do you want to go to school today? If so you better sit up and eat your breakfast now. Otherwise you'll have to go to the doctors with me and Daisy." He started cleaning up the table as Jake and Poppy ran out the door to the bus stop.

Mike set Daisy in her bouncy chair and put a bib on her, then gave her the bottle he'd just warmed for her. "Well, Belle," he said as Daisy drank her milk, "if you're not going to eat, you're not going to school." It wasn't worth the hassle of getting her ready for preschool when she was only there for a couple of hours anyways. "You're coming with us to the doctors."

I start babbling and throwing my rattle before completely crying. I scream and cry kicking my legs and flinging my arms. I drool as I cry. The doctor tells you to bring me back so she can check me over again and the check the punctures in my thighs. The punctures were bleeding badly and I need to be changed.

The doctor checks Daisy again, once more finding nothing wrong with her except she is bleeding where she had her shots. The doctor applies pressure to the spots and the bleeding stops. She puts new band aids on and Mike changes her diaper before getting her dressed again. He sighs as he buckles the girls into their car seats, knowing that the kids are always grumpy for a day or so after getting their shots.

Mike sets Daisy down on a blanket on the living room floor, and puts a few toys in front of her. Then he leads Belle to the bathroom. Even though her Pull Up is wet he sits her on the potty. "Why don't you try doing some pee pee or poopie in the potty?" he says, then runs upstairs for a dry Pull Up when he finds the stash usually kept in the bathroom is depleted.

"Oh come on Belle, can't you do something?" Mike says, returning with a stack of Pull Ups that he sticks in the cupboard. After a few more minutes of her doing nothing on the potty, he puts a Pull Up on her and sends her to the living room with Daisy while he heads to the kitchen to make lunch.

In the kitchen Mike makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Belle and cuts an apple into slices. He fills a sippy cup with milk and sets everything on the table. "Belle, come eat your lunch please," he says as he goes to the living room to get Daisy. He starts giving her a bottle that he warmed while he was making Belle's lunch.

Mike sighed as Belle ate slowly, but tried to be patient. As she finished, he brought Daisy upstairs, changing her diaper and putting her down for a nap. Normally Belle would go down for an afternoon nap too, but he decided to let her stay up so he could spend some time with her before Jake and Poppy got home. "Okay Belle, want to watch a movie?" he asked when he returned to the kitchen.