LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, that's our pizza," Mike said, reaching into his pocket for some money and handing it to Jake. "Here, give this to the delivery guy. I'm gonna get another bottle for the baby and bring her upstairs to mommy so we can eat, okay?" He finished warming the bottle as Jake came into the kitchen carrying the pizza. "Go ahead and dig in, I'll be right back." He carried Daisy upstairs and gave her to mommy, who was in bed resting, then went to Poppy's room. "Poppy, it's time to eat," he said to the little girl who was still sitting on her bed sniffling after being so harshly scolded. She just sat there not looking at him. He entered the room and knelt down in front of her. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry I got so mad at you. I know you're excited about the baby and just wanted to hold her. But babies have very weak necks and can't support their heads, so they need to be picked up very carefully. You're too little to pick her up so from now on please ask mommy or me when you want to hold her, and we will get her for you, okay?" Poppy nodded. "Good, now no more tears. Come downstairs and eat your pizza."

I am still crying and screaming not happy. Jake comes up and carries me downstaors with the bottle as he knows how to hold me unlike Poppy

(I dont see why you can play belle. We need soneone to play the mother as larryj isnt replying)

When the rest of the family is done eating, Mike sends Poppy to the bathroom to wash her hands while he puts away the leftover pizza, loads the dishwasher and wipes Belle's face and hands. Then he carries her to the living room and sets her on the floor. "Okay, does anyone here want to hold the baby?" he asks, knowing what the answer will be.

I lay in Jakes arms looking at him. Saliva dribbling out of my mouth as i suckle on my fists. I just lookat him curiously and i truy smiling too which just makes him coo and giggle. "Go to sleep little one". Jake says rocling me a bit too hard.

"Whoa whoa whoa, easy there!" Mike says when he walks in the room and sees Jake rocking Daisy. "Be gentle with her." Just as he's about to sit down he hears little feet running around upstairs. He goes back upstairs and just as he's about to open the door to the girls' room, Poppy flings it open.

I am just settled in Jakes arms suckling my fist and I dribble and he wipes it away with the bib that is around my neck. Jake could hear that his father wasn't happy with Belle. He walks upstairs and stands next to his dad still holding me.