LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike takes the crying baby back, rocking her and rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. He hears things falling and breaking as Belle knocks them off the coffee table downstairs. Poppy is still in her room crying after being scolded. "Jake, can you go check on Belle for me? Once the baby settles down we'll see about getting something for dinner."

I start to settle down in daddys arms still hungry but not wanting to breast feed. I am quiet as we head downstairs. Poppy and Jake following.

"Dad do you want me to hold her while your order us pizza?" Jake asks stood next to his father cooing at me.

"Yes, go sit on the couch and you can hold her. I think she's still hungry so I will make her a bottle and you can give it to her," Mike said. When Jake was settled on the couch he placed the baby carefully in his arms. "I'll be right back with the bottle," he said, heading to the kitchen.

"Okay, pizza is ordered," Mike said, walking back into the living room. "It will be delivered in half an hour. Oh, I think someone needs to be burped now," he said when he saw that Daisy's bottle was empty and heard her hiccups. "Think you can manage that, or would you like me to do it?"