LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the baby now calm Amelia puts her back in the crib and returns to the girls' room, where Mike is sitting with Belle. "I hate to do this to you, but I gotta get home so Jack can leave for work." Amelia's husband is a police officer and works the night shift, and their children are too young to be left home alone.

Poppy sat up with a start as Jake flopped down on the couch next to her. She rubbed her eyes and looked from him to Mike, tired and confused. Finally she realized she was wet and pushed the blanket off of her to reveal that the cushion under her was completely saturated. "Daddy, I had an accident," she squeaked out, chin quivering and eyes filling with tears.

Mike brought Belle downstairs and sat her on the kitchen table, turning on the overhead light to get a better look. He could see a goose egg forming on her forehead already. "Okay, let's get some ice on that," he said, grabbing a gel pack from the freezer, wrapping it in a dish towel, and picking her up. He headed to the living room, where Jake was still sitting on the couch, and settled into the easy chair with Belle on his lap. He held the ice pack to her head and cuddled with her.

"Yes, doors hurt. You're not supposed to open them with your head!" Mike teased, trying to get a smile out of Belle. When she threw up Mike simply pulled off Belle's pajamas and tossed them in a pile on the floor. He stayed in the chair with Belle and reached for the small trashcan that was near the chair in case she threw up again.