LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they got home Mike changed Belle into her pajamas and let her lie on the couch, with a cool cloth on her forehead, so he could keep an eye on her to see if she got worse. He changed Daisy and put her down for a nap, then got lunch ready for the two older kids. While Jake and Poppy ate he joined Belle in the living room, cuddling with her on the couch.

Amelia arrived about 20 minutes later. "Hey sis, thanks for coming," Mike said, standing up and getting Belle into her coat and boots. "Hopefully we won't be long, but in case we have to stay, I've left money on the counter. Get whatever the kids want for dinner. Jake's bedtime is 9, Poppy's is 8 and although she may tell you otherwise she does have to wear a diaper to bed. Daisy is napping, and should sleep another half hour or so and will probably be hungry when she gets up. Call me if you need anything." He gave Poppy and Jake hugs, carried Belle to the car, and buckled her in. He'd grabbed a bucket on the way out and handed it to her in the car in case she had to throw up.

"Aunt Amelia, Daisy's awake," Poppy hollered from the nursery, not wanting to pick the baby up and get yelled at. She she patted Daisy's back through the crib rails until Amelia got upstairs. Amelia checked Daisy's diaper, changed her and brought her downstairs for a bottle. "Can I feed her?" Poppy asked.