LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open Rolwplay idea

BabyGirlDaisy

"What about Daisy? It would be the pwrfect name for a babt that is as delicate as her." Jake says to his mother.

The nurse brings me back after an hour. I am crying wearing clothes that say i love mommy and daddy and a hat that says daddys little princess.

(Lets wait for justagirl4fun)

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes are open and i look around. I am dressed and wrapped in a blanket. The burse tells you that everythig is ok with me and theres no need to worry.

"Can i hold her please?" Jake begs his father as he sees his sister come into the room and be held by his parents. He is the oldest child and thinks it would be unfair if he didnt get to hold her.

"Of course you can," Mike assured his son. "Go sit in the chair and you can hold her." He took the baby from his wife and carried her to the chair in the corner of the room. Carefully he set her in Jake's arms. "Make sure you support her head good, okay sport?"

When the baby starts wailing, Mike takes her from her big brother's arms. "It's okay princess, daddy will get you all nice and clean," he said, catching a whiff of Daisy's first dirty diaper. He sets her in the bassinet and unwraps her, then undresses her and untapes her diaper. With the ease of an experienced parent he quickly wiped her bottom and put a fresh diaper on her. She continued crying as he put her clothes back on and swaddled her in the blanket. "I think she's hungry," he said, handing her to his wife.

Once im in mommys arms, i start breadt feeding as im soo hungry. I feed greedily. I soon finish the first breast now trying to get at the other one but it isnt working as i need help latching on like i did with the first one.

They all look at each other and theu dont say anything. I am still crying as i am still hungry and you wont latch me onto the other breast.

Jake watches closely as he wants to take care of me likw my daddy is. He wants to try and be daddy. I am throwing a fit not getting fed

I settle down from crying. I am picked up and placed in someones arms. I smile and everyone laughs and coos.

"Whwn can we take her home?" Jake asks all excited. He hopes they can take hwr today. He waits fot an answer impaitiently

I start to sleeo very tired. I sleep all night with mommy until the morning. I wake up a few times during the night but go back to slewp after 10 minutes. At 11am the family come back and evertthing is packed for us to go home. I am in a footed sleeper so i stay warm

When they get to the car, Mike puts Belle in her car seat, then takes the baby from mommy (does she have a name?) and straps her in securely next to Belle. Jake and Poppy climb into the back seat. When they get home, lots of friends and family members are there waiting to meet the new baby. Most of them have gifts for her, and some have brought small gifts for Belle as well, knowing she might be jealous of all the attention the baby is getting.