LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from a very shy newbie

Hi!

I've been lurking for quite a while now. Thought it might be nice to join if I'm going to keep lurking anyway, so at least I can say hi and maybe even get to feel less confused.

When I was younger I had this friend. We'd often have sleepovers, the typical stuff with movies and games, cute PJs and, well, sleeping. In the same tiny single bed, usually.

And then the thing that each of us kept secret: for me, she was my first crush (well into our teens until she moved away) and she is straight. For her, she never stopped wetting her bed at night - diapers - except I knew about and was fine with those.

Somehow a part of that is stuck in my horny head and I'm so confused about it, for years and years. I have no idea if this place is even for me, but then again I'm on here a lot for someone who claims not to belong. ...so hello!

Well welcome to Daily Diapers, if you are curious enough to come read, and then join then I think maybe you have a place amongst the many different levels of curious and active people that visit here. There is no one answer for anybody, but there always seems to be so many many questions.

• 3 weeks later...