LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Redoing a game

I'm feeling angry and frustrated at the moment as all my hard work of getting passed each level of Toy Story 3 the video game Story mode right up to the haunted bakery as I've found it hard first time round to get up to The haunted bakery and I have to play the whole of Toy story 3 the video game again. But all of my 31 out of 38 achievements are still there and does anyone else ever feel the same way when they have to start all over again

Yes and no. I kind of like searching all over and trying to do all of the side quests. It makes the game last a lot longer and more fun. I usually play a game like that through once then let it sit for a while (usually play a different game or two). I then come back to it and do a pre-play all the way through again. Sometimes you get to carry over extra gear and such, that makes it even better the second time around.

This is the reason why I prefer open world games where your choices affect the world. One time, you can be a neutral-neutral brawler, next time a lawful-good bowmage, and each playthrough will have a different flavor. I still hate generic questlines though, especially when you just want to level up a character. MMOs tend to be the worst at this, for no apparent reason.