LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite position?

It has taken a few years for me to have the ability to pee anytime anywhere in any position. This afternoon is an example I am on the sofa watching the TV, phone rings and I chat to my friend and just let go laying on my back. As mentioned you need to have confidence in your protection, I often wear three or four diapers at the same time, ripping the plastic backing on all but the last. If you are unsure of your protection fold a towel where you are sitting or lying you will feel 'safer'. Be warned I have to check before peeing when in bed, I have fitted a mattress protector of late, not because I do not trust my nappies but because I sometimes go to bed without them, I am at the point where I start to stir needing a pee, I check I am diapered let it go and go back to sleep, on one occasion I was about to start to pee and realised I was not wearing and had to run to the loo, no harm done but the protector is now a standard fitment.

DT

3 or 4??? What kind are you using, depends underwear? For that many it would be cheaper to just use a dry 24/7,abena xplus, or Molicare super.

@Baby Brian First I really hate leaks, I tend to use 3 or 4 at a time but, I tend to wet more when diapered so they will easily take 4 wettings with no sign of leaks. Second, the local supermarket only does one style which is cheap and cheerful, 14.80 euros for 20 so not that bad, the one disabled shop where I could buy a better brand is run by a friend who does not know about my kink. And finally, as I am rarely home when the delivery service turns up they would leave the diapers with a neighbour. Stuck between a rock and a hard place I am afraid.

DT

You should still be able to get stuff shipped to your local distribution hub. Use their address as you shipping address and include instructions to have them call you when it arrives. They will hold it for only a couple of days, but it gives you the option to pick it up discretely and by your self.

Alternatively, you can get a small postal box that has a full address. The mailbox store will still hold larger packages for you in the back, which again you can pick up.

I've done both, and never had a problem.