LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim smiles as Daisy drinks her bottle finally. He pats her bottom. When she starts sucking in air, he gets her pacifier out and puts it in her mouth instead of the bottle. he stands up and walks out to the living room and sits down on the couch, holding Daisy on his lap.

"Well how about we get your bath and then we will see how tired you are?"

Tim stood up and carried Daisy to the bathroom and set her down. He undressed her and started water running in the tub.

"Do you want to try going poop in the potty for daddy while we are getting your bath ready?"

"Okay, but don't expect daddy to run you to the potty when you go need to."

After the bath was ready Tim put Daisy in the tub and have her some bath toys to play with and started washing her.

Tim just smiled as Daisy splashed him. He was glad she was having fun. When he had finished washing her, Tim rinsed Daisy and got her out of the tub. He dried her and then took his shirt and tee shirt off and dried himself off.

"I guess I won't need to take a shower later, will I?" Tim laughed.

He picked Daisy up and took her to the nursery, diapering her and putting her in a pair of footed pajamas. He warmed a bottle of milk and sat down in the living room. He laid Daisy on his lap and rubbed the nipple of the bottle against her lips.

"Come on, Daisy. Drink your bottle for daddy."