LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

"Now Daisy, at least try for daddy?"

Elsa is still in her nursery. We don't have to introduce then to each other today. Daisy, would you like some juice?"

Tim brought the stroller inside the house and got Daisy out. He sat down on the couch and sat Daisy on his lap.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim comes back to the nursery. He has a bottle of formula with him. He comes over to the crib and looked inside. He could tell it wasn't Daisy in the crib. He wasn't sure what she was up to and laid the bottle in the crib.

"I'm glad to see Daisy finally decided to nap in her crib. I'll just leave the bottle her in case she gets hungry when she wakes up."

Tim leaves the nursery again.

Tim goes to the kitchen and made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. When he was done, Tim came back to the nursery. He came over to the side of the crib.

"Daddy made spaghetti for dinner. You can even have a small glass of wine. Daddy will be waiting in the kitchen."

Tim left the room.

Tim comes back to the nursery and hears Daisy in the closet. He looks in the closet and picks Daisy up. He checks her diaper and then pats her bottom.

"I finally found you, Daisy. Are you hungry? Daddy is hungry."

Tim held Daisy next to him and patted her bottom as she cried. He carried her to the kitchen and put Daisy in her highchair and put the tray on. Tim tied a bib on Daisy and took the pacifier out of her mouth. He filled a plastic baby plate with spaghetti and a couple of meatballs. He cut the spaghetti into small pieces before putting the plate on the Tsui of the highchair.

"Daddy is going to let Daisy feed herself. Try to eat neatly."

Tim poured a little wine in a sippy cup, setting it near the plate.

"Daisy, you haven't eaten a thing all day. You refused to eat breakfast, and I haven't tried to feed you anything all the rest of the day. A little bit of wine is not enough."

Tim scooped up some of the spaghetti. He brought it up to Daisy's mouth.

"I'm sorry, Daisy. That was inexcusable of me. I should have at least brought you s bottle. But I did come in the nursery several times. You could have said you were thirsty or you were wet. You can tell daddy that, can't you? I know that's no excuse for what I did though.i promise to try harder to take good care of my baby girl. Do you forgive daddy?"

Tim kissed Daisy's cheek.