LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim smiles at Daisy and kisses her on the forehead. He takes the bottle and puts it back in the diaper bag.

"You're excused, baby girl."

The movie finally ended and they stay seated through the credits and the lights came up.

"Did you enjoy the movie, Daisy?"

Tim smiles as he sees Daisy is asleep. He stands up carefully and carries her out of the theater. He takes Daisy to the car and puts her in the car seat. He checks her diaper and finds it wet. He decides to let her sleep on the way home without changing her.

When they get home, Tim gets Daisy out of the car seat and takes her in the house and takes her dress off. Tim carries Daisy to the nursery and lays her in the crib.

"if you get out of that high chair, daddy is going to spank you. I can add fruit to your baby cereal, but you are going to eat it. You promised daddy you would do what he told you if I let you live her. I will fix you a bottle of orange juice, but it will have to be from a carton. I didn't have time to squeeze some oranges for you this morning."

Tim keeps spanking her more.

"Are you going to do as daddy tells you from now on without arguing or trying to get out of it? I don't want a baby girl who doesn't want to be with me."

Tim stands Daisy in front of him.

"You have two choices, Daisy. Either you start doing what I ask you to do, or you find another place to live. Daddy loves you but he can't have a baby who keeps fighting him."

"how about if I put fruit in the baby cereal? Or I could find something else. We can go to the store and buy lots of fruit. And your bottom is supposed to hurt. That's the idea. The spanking is a punishment. Do you want daddy to give you a bath and dress you all pretty so we can go to the store?"

"we can go to store without a bath if you would rather. Let me rub your cute little bottom for you.i have some ointment I can rub on your bottom to make it feel better if you want."

Tim pulls Daisy against him and gently rubs her bottom.