LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

Tim stops and looks at Daisy.

"did you think you were just going to be my baby on the house?"

Tim took Daisy into the kitchen and warmed up a bottle of formula. He took Daisy over to the sliding glass door and sat her on the floor. He handed her the bottle and had her look onto the backyard. There was a tall wood fence surrounding the yard, and there was a playground with swings,a slide,a sandbox and a rocking horse on springs.

"See Daisy? Daddy has a playground for his baby girl. There is a fence around the yard so only daddy can watch you play. We are going outside layer, after you finish your bottle.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim stops and looks at Daisy.

"did you think you were just going to be my baby on the house?"

Tim took Daisy into the kitchen and warmed up a bottle of formula. He took Daisy over to the sliding glass door and sat her on the floor. He handed her the bottle and had her look onto the backyard. There was a tall wood fence surrounding the yard, and there was a playground with swings,a slide,a sandbox and a rocking horse on springs.

"See Daisy? Daddy has a playground for his baby girl. There is a fence around the yard so only daddy can watch you play. We are going outside layer, after you finish your bottle."

(sorry,I know I replied to this yesterday. Somehow it didn't post)

Tim sighed and went to find Daisy. He looked for awhile, then stopped.

"Daisy, daddy is not happy with you right now.I was going to tell you the fence is too high for anyone but a giant to see over, and there are no giants living around here. So I am going back to the dining room and wait for you. If I don't see you in five minutes,I will be very unhappy. When I do find you, you will get a spanking. Daddy doesn't want to have to spank his baby, but he will if she doesn't do as daddy wants her to."

Daddy hears Daisy in the living room. Her daddy's she has drank her bottle. He smiles at her.

"Daddy is happy you drank your bottle all gone. It's time to go outside."

Daddy picked Daisy up and carries her into the backyard. He sets her in the baby swing and started pushing her.

Tim stops the swing and picks Daisy up. He carries her inside and to the nursery. Tim takes Daisy's shirt off and gets a pink dress out of the closet and puts it on Daisy. He looks her over and pats her bottom.

"Daddy just thought you would enjoy being outside for a change.i can see I was wrong. Go ahead and play with your toys in the closet and I will go watch tv."

daddy leaves the nursery and goes downstairs.

"I dont know but somewhere with play area." I say in your arms. "Can we watch minions or smurfs pwease daddy" i ask politely. "Daddy treat me like a baby while we are out at a the restaurant that includes feeding me and make sure there a baby change where we go pwease" i say to you after asking my question. I wait for you to answer.

"Okay, I can treat you like a baby at the restaurant. I can get you a high chair instead of a booster seat and feed you your supper. I will bring a bottle of juice for you to drink as well. I will find somewhere that has a play area. Maybe Mcdonalds? and a changing area in case you need to be changed. Let's look online and see what is playing at the movies and a good restaurant to go to."

Tim got the diaper bag and filled it with diapers, wipes and powder and put two bottles of juice in it along with a bib. He smiled at Daisy as he came to the door and saw her waiting for him. He picked her up and gave her a kiss and a hug before carrying her out to the car and putting her in her car seat. He pulled the harness down and fastened it between her legs.

Tim follows Daisy over to the ball pit and watched her dive in. He saw her diapered bottom sticking out as Daisy made her way through the pit. He bent down and picked up a couple of balls and tossed them gently at Daisy.

Tim smiles and picks Daisy up. He pats her bottom and hears the hostess call his name for the table. he goes over and sees the high chair at the table. He puts Daisy in the highchair and ties a bib around her neck. he gives the server their food order and gets out a bottle of juice. He sets it on the tray and kisses Daisy.