LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim smiles as he sees Daisy lying face down on her bed. He comes over and sits down next to her. Tim sits Daisy up and works her feet into the plastic pants and pulls them up her legs and puts the Tee shirt on her. He stands Daisy up and pulls the pants the rest of the way up, giving her a pat on the bottom.

"There we go! Daisy is ready to go play. Daddy is going to get some work done. There are toys in the closet."

Tim sees Daisy go in the nursery. He turns out the lights and picks Daisy up. He carries her out of the nursery and sets her down, locking the door. He takes Daisy's wrists and looks at her

"What you doing going in rooms that are none of your business? I ought to spank your bottom soundly for that. Do you want me to put you in diapers and turn you into my baby girl?"

(I won't be on much the rest of today and a lot of tomorrow. Just letting you know.I may look in but I doubt I will be able to reply)

"No,I have been treating you like a toddler. Babies wear diapers, toddlers wear training pants."

Tim put his hand in Daisy's training pants and discovered they were wet.

"Why didn't you tell daddy you needs

Needed to use the potty? Maybe you should be wearing diapers. I bet that is what you wanted all along isn't it? To be treated like a little baby by daddy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Let's go out diapers on baby Daisy."

Tim opened the door to the nursery and led Daisy over to the changing table.

Daddy sees Daisy is sucking her thumb and gets another pacifier and sticks it in her mouth. He lifts her onto the changing table and straps her down. Tim takes off Daisy's training pants and cleans her with baby wipes. He smiles as Daisy jumps a bit.

"what's wrong baby? Are the wipes too cold?"

Tim lifts Daisy's bottom and wipes her carefully.

"You seem to have the wetting down. Maybe you would like to show daddy how you poo

Yourself too?"

Tim took a diaper from under the changing table and unfolded it, making sure Daisy was watching.

"That's right, baby. This diaper is for you!"

Tim stayed downstairs for about an hour, then came back to the bedroom. He looked in the closet and saw Daisy sitting on the floor hugging a teddy. He smiled at Daisy.

"Does baby like the teddy? That's good. Daddy likes teddy too. Why don't you bring daddy teddy, then the the of us will go downstairs and daddy will get you a baby bottle with juice in it?"

Tim frowns at Daisy. He comes over and picks her and teddy up. He gives her five sharp snacks on her thigh, just below her diaper.

"Daddy expects you to do what he tells you. You want to act like a little baby so that's how you are going to be treated. You don't have to like it, but I expect you to do as you are told. Do I make myself clear, baby?"

"Now the three of us are going downstairs and get baby Daisy a bottle of juice and she is going to drink it like a good baby, isn't she? Yes she is!"

Tim patted Daisy's bottom and kissed her face just under her eye. Before taking her downstairs.

Tim goes into the kitchen and gets a bottle of juice out of the refrigerator. He lets Daisy see all the bottles of juice and formula in the refrigerator.

"Those are all for my baby girl."

Tim carries Daisy into the living room and sits down in his chair. He puts the nipple up to Daisy's mouth and wiggles it tho get her to start drinking it.

"Come on, baby Daisy. Drink your bottle for daddy. I have all day, if it takes that long.

Tim kissed Daisy's cheek as she drank the bottle. When she turned her head from the bottle he he set the bottle down and kissed her again.

"I think my baby is a tired little girl, isn't she? I think she is ready for her nap with teddy."

Daddy stood up and walked up to the nursery. He opened the door and carried Daisy over to the crib. He set her down inside the crib and took off her shirt. He took a baby nightgown out of the dresser and put it on Daisy. He got a pacifier from the basket on top of the dresser and slipped it in Daisy's mouth. He attached a strap to the pacifier and clipped it to Daisy's nightgown.

Tim made Daisy lay down and covered her up.

"Have a good nap Daisy and teddy. Daddy will be back shortly. Get some sleep."

"sorry baby, but I can't have you sleeping all day. Now let's check your diaper."

Tim lifts Daisy's nightgown and slips his finger in the leg of her diaper.

"Just as I thought, baby Daisy is wet. We better get you changed before you start getting a rash. Unless baby wants a rash? If Daisy doesn't want a nasty rash ask under her bottom, maybe she should ask daddy to change your diaper?"

"what do you want me to change? Do you want me to change my shirt? You better be more specific. Maybe if said ' Daddy, please change baby Daisy's diaper' I could be sure that's what you wanted. Otherwise you address note getting changed for at least an hour."

"Okay, daddy will change baby's diaper, but only because you said please. Daddy likes his baby girl to be polite."

Tim took Daisy's nightgown off of her, unclipping the pacifier first, leaving it in Daisy's mouth. He carried her to the changing table and strapped her down. Tim removed Daisy's wet diaper and cleaned her bottom with baby wipes and pushed her legs over her chest.

"Daddy sees his baby girl. Does Daisy see daddy?"

Tim slipped a diaper under Daisy and powdered her before taping the diaper on her. He got Daisy of the changing table and stood her in front of him.

"does baby feel better in a dry diaper? I bet she does! Lets they a tee shirt for the cute little to wear."

Tim took a yellow tee shirt out of the dresser and put it on Daisy. The tee shirt had a teddy in a diaper on it.

"Okay, daddy is going to take Daisy outside so she can play and get some sun."

Daddy picked Daisy up and carried her out of the nursery.