LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim was still awake at midnight when he heard Daisy call for him. He came back to the bedroom and got Daisy out of bed.

"It's okay, little one. Daddy is taking you to the potty."

Tim took Daisy to the bathroom and tugged down her panties before setting her on the potty. He pushed her nightgown up past her waist and spread her legs more.

"Daisy is showing daddy what a big girl she is, isn't she? Daisy is going pee-pee in the potty for daddy."

Tim wipes Daisy and lifts her off the potty. He tugs up her panties and carries her back to the bedroom and puts her back to bed.

"Night-night Daisy. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."

Tim kissed Daisy's cheek and left the room."

I go to sleep and i sleep the whole night without needing the potty. I wake up around 8am. I get out of bed and go to the door. I open the door and your stood there. I get scared incase im not allowed out of my bed until you come up and get me.

"Good morning Daisy. I was just coming in to wake you up. I see you made it through the night without going potty in your bed. Daddy is proud of you. I have your clothes ready, but first Daisy needs to go potty."

Tim took Daisy's hand and took her the bathroom and undressed her, taking off her nightgown and panties and set her on the potty. He took a short pink dress with matching ruffled bloomer panties.

"Isn't Daisy going to look cute when daddy takes her out for breakfast?"

Tim wipes Daisy and stands her up. He puts the panties and dress on her.

"Yes, we are going out to breakfast. What's the matter? Are you afraid your friends will see you? Daddy will take you to a different town where no one knows you."

Tim led Daisy out of the bathroom and put your shoes and socks on her.

"Besides, I am going to take little Daisy out shopping after breakfast. All girls like to shop, right?

Tim took Daisy's hand and led her out to his car. He helped her get in and buckled her seat belt."

"No we can stay in this town" i say sighing. "Daddy where have you put the pacifier and do i have to act like a baby while we are out?" I ask. I sit in the car. "What are we going to shop for? Are we shopping for stroller and car seat or something?" I ask

Tim puts the pacifier in Daisy's mouth.

"No, you don't have to act like a baby, just be yourself. Yourself sucking on a pacifier." Tim said with a smile.

"we need to get you a car seat, but I want to get you more little girl outfits. Panties especially. Cute little girl panties with teddies and duckies and other cute designs on them."

Tim drove to a restaurant and parked the car. He got daisy out and patted her bottom before taking her hand and walked into the restaurant.

"Lets get you a booster seat still daddy can look at your pretty face while we eat."

"Daisy, I am in charge. I am daddy. I tell Daisy what to do, is that understood? If daddy wants to pat your bottom then he will. If daddy wants you in a booster seat, then that is where you will sit. If you want me to stop being daddy, you can find another place to live. Do I make myself clear?"

Tim picked Daisy up and sat her in the booster seat, buckling her in.

Tim looked at the menu and ordered for both of them. When the server took their order, tm Tim asked for Daisy's milk to be put in a sippy cup.

"I ordered you pancakes and sausages. Also milk to drink. Do you want to tuck a napkin in your dress, or do you want daddy to do it for you?"

After the food arrived, Tim cut up the pancakes and sausages up into small bits before putting it in front of Daisy. He gave her a spoon to eat with.

"would you like syrup on your pancakes?"

"Sorry Daisy, but I can't allow that. Daddy can't go with you to wipe you afterward, so you can't use public bathrooms unless there is a family bathroom I can take you to. I don't see one here, so my little girl is going to have to hold her potty until we get home. I'm sure your capable of doing that, aren't you? Yes you are!"

Tim smiles at Daisy.

"I'm sure you can be a big girl for daddy and hold it until we get home. If not, I think I have training pants that will fit you."

Tim patted Daisy's lap, then got in the car. He drove home at a medium speed, not too slow, but not too fast either. When they got to the street his house was on, Tim looked over at Daisy and smiled.

"how it's my big girl doing? Do you still have to go potty for daddy?"

Tim shook his head.

"What happened? You couldn't even hold your potty for daddy until we got home? I guess you are just a little toddler, aren't you? Lets go get you cleaned up and into training pants."

Tim lifted Daisy from the car and took her into the house, patting her bottom. He took her to the bathroom and stripped her wet clothes off her and ran a bath for her. He lifted her into the tub and started washing her.

"Hey, daddy doesn't like seeing tears. Where is my happy Girl?"

Tim tickled Daisy and kept washing her.

Tim smiles at Daisy and keeps washing her. When he is finished he lifts Daisy out of the tub and wraps her in a large bath towel and rubs her dry. Tim gets the pacifier out of the bath water and carries Daisy to her room and sets her down on the bed, unwrapping her first.

"Daddy is going to get training pants for my little toddler. I will be right back."

Tim wipes the pacified off and sticks it in Daisy's mouth before leaving the room. Tim goes to the nursery and opens the top drawer of the dresser and takes out a pair of thick white cotton pantries with a plastic outer layer and a pink tee shirt that said ' Daddy's little angel' on the front. He left the nursery, forgetting to lock the door on the way out.

"Look what daddy has for you to wear, Daisy!" Tim smiles as he held the tee shirt and training pants up for Daisy to see.