LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

"I dont like maple syrup or lemon juice vut i love pancakes" i say still sat in my crib. I suckle my thumb while i wait for you to say something or get me out my crinlb and change me and dress me in a teddy bear dress.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mwe just want pancakes pwease." I say when you ask me about the fruit. I think fruit spoils pancakes. I just giggle from the way you lift me put my crib. "Since i wear these" i say meaning since you put me in diapers. I just smile at the way im dressed. "Are we going out?" I ask when you put sneakers on my feet. I sit quietly in my highchair swinging my lwgs once we got to tbe kitchen and you put me in my highchair and put the tray on.

"Okay, that's a good idea."

Tim looked in the closet and took out a pink harness that had teddies on it and fastened it on Daisy, making sure it was tight and locking out behind her.

"Are you bringing teddy with you?"

I sit in my car seat in the back of the car as teddy gets to sit in the front. "Daddy how come teddy gets to sit in the front and i dont." I say before starting to suckle my pacifier again. I swing my lwgs waiting for a response to my question.

"Ok daddy." I say suckling my pacifier pulling truing to get moving. I pull as you stand holding onto the leash and stroller where my teddy is sat. I am wearing a dress, ankle socks, sneakers, pigtails with ribbons suckling on a pacifier