LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Don't Patronize. I'm Just Frustrated.

Guest tabooyou

Guest tabooyou

Uh-huh. I know. And I'm NOT looking for advice, my peeps (and You ARE my peeps, believe me).

No lecturing, please. I'm usually a very up and happy, grateful person. I'm just hurt right now.

I don't know. I'm just so sad right now. I wish somebody would give me the time of day, let alone a chance.

Truly and with Love,

M

M, I'm really sorry to hear that you're so frustrated and that you feel that you've been rejected. But your post is so general, I really don't know how to respond. Maybe you can provide some detail? Tell us what happened to make you feel this way. Whatever it is, I'll bet many of us have been through it before and may have some words of encouragement. No condescension, just some insight.

How can we help you?

-RMS

Awww Hun, it's okay, we get down sometimes, life isn't always the best, just make the most of it. You seem like a very nice person, go with what you know. Friends are easy to find, true friends are there forever. Best of luck in life and the "hunt" BTW, it's 8:47 here. ;)

Guest tabooyou

Thank you guys - I just needed some words of encouragement, so I wouldn't keep feeling alienated.

It's nothing we haven't all been through before. I've held a lot of hands while people cried to me about the same kind of thing. I've also held a lot of people close when they were sad. One of my friends came to me crying over a guy and asked me to play her a song one time, and then I held her and talked with her for a while. I just needed some similar kindness.

I had this date with this guy whom I was literally too excited to find locally, and half of the conversation was about why it didn't work out with his last girlfriend. Obviously, that ain't my problem, I can dig it. Logically, I can understand that a lonely individual might do such a thing. Emotionally, it sucks. At least he told me he thought I was cute.

Life goes on. And the wellspring of love from within was just a little dehydrated. Thanks for pouring some love in.

Your friend (my peeps),

M

Thank you guys - I just needed some words of encouragement, so I wouldn't keep feeling alienated.

It's nothing we haven't all been through before. I've held a lot of hands while people cried to me about the same kind of thing. I've also held a lot of people close when they were sad. One of my friends came to me crying over a guy and asked me to play her a song one time, and then I held her and talked with her for a while. I just needed some similar kindness.

I had this date with this guy whom I was literally too excited to find locally, and half of the conversation was about why it didn't work out with his last girlfriend. Obviously, that ain't my problem, I can dig it. Logically, I can understand that a lonely individual might do such a thing. Emotionally, it sucks. At least he told me he thought I was cute.

Life goes on. And the wellspring of love from within was just a little dehydrated. Thanks for pouring some love in.

Your friend (my peeps),

M

lol, most of us guys are assholes anyway. you'll find someone. Cheer up, it ain't that bad :). Love yourself, and love will come to you!

Ben