LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen sighs.

"Okay, but I need to do some housework. I am going to put you in your playpen for awhile."

Karen stands up and carries Daisy to the living room and sits her in the playpen.

"Would my baby girl like a bottle of juice?"

"Daddy is in his office trying to get work done. He has the door closed. He will be out in awhile."

Karen picked up the empty bottle and put it in the sink.

"how about watching tv for awhile? Mommy is getting tired of carrying you around."

"I am sorry about what I said. I love you very much, Daisy." Karen said.

Bob patted Daisy's bottom and set her down on the floor next to his chair and left the room. He returned with the playpen and set it up near his chair. Her picked Daisy up and set her inside it, giving her a hug first. Karen got a bottle of juice and put it in the playpen before leaving to continue her cleaning.

"All set, Daisy?" Bob asked.

"What toys do you want to play with?"

Bob stood up, ready to go get the toys. Karen came in the room with Daisy's new dolly and the outfits for it. She put them in the playpen with Daisy.

"Are there any other toys you want in there with you?"Karen asked.

Karen goes back to the nursery and looks in the crib and brings the rest of the teddies to Daisy.

"Be a good girl for daddy, Daisy. Mommy needs to finish her cleaning."

Karen leaves the room. Bob starts working at his computer, looking at Daisy over to the side occasionally.

"No, daddy doesn't need a pacifier. Baby Daisy needs a pacifier. Daddy will be right back. He is going to get you s bottle and bring your diaper in here."

Bob left the room and got a bottle of juice and the diaper bag and came back to his office. He handed Daisy the bottle and set the diaper bag down on the floor.

"would Daisy like daddy to change your diaper?"