LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

Karen walks into the room with a bottle of formula and smiles at Daisy.

"Mommy is right here, baby girl. I promise we won't ever abandon you. If you don't see us, all you have to do is call for us and we will come to you."

Karen picked Daisy up from the playpen and sat down in her chair. She started feeding Daisy.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen hugs Daisy and takes the bottle from her. She slips the pacifier in Daisy's mouth and cuddles with her.

"Mommy loves Baby Daisy very much. Daddy loves Baby Daisy very much too. Does Daisy love mommy and daddy?"

Karen moved away from the counter and picked Daisy up. She gave her a hug and cuddled with her. Bob came into the kitchen looking sheepish. He stopped at the end of the table and looked at Daisy.

"Daddy was only playing, baby girl. I wasn't going to eat you. I promise."

"Shame on you daddy for scaring Daisy. Does he need a spanking, Daisy?"

Karen looked at Daisies toes and gave each of her toes a kiss. She set Daisy down on the floor and sat down in a chair. She looked at Bob and patted her lap. Bob leaned across Karens lap. She gave his bottom ten spanks with her hand and let him stand up.

"Now tell Daisy you are sorry."

"I'm sorry, Daisy. Do you forgive daddy?"

Karen smiles and picks Daisy up and lays her against her shoulder. She starts rubbing and patting Daisy's back, trying to force gas out of Daisy's tummy.

"Come on, baby girl. Give mommy a burp."

Karen kept rubbing and patting.

Karen giggled as Daisy burped loudly. She patted her bottom.

"That was a good burp, Daisy. I bet your tummy feels better, doesn't it?"

Karen takes the pacifier out of her mouth and puts it in Daisy's mouth.

Karen stands up and carries Daisy to the crib. She lays her in the crib and tucks her in with her teddies.

"Time for Daisy to take a nap. Mommy will stay in the nursery until you fall asleep.