LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sorry honey, but we can't have kids or babies in our office. Tell you what. I will come home in an hour. Until then I expect you to be a good girl for mommy. If your tummy still hurts, she can give you medicine for it. Let her know if you want to go home or shop some more, okay? But I will see you in an hour. I'm sorry baby, but that is the best I can do. bye. Daddy loves you very much. More than all the stars in the sky."

Karen took Daisy out of her hiding place and kissed her. She took her out of the bathroom and put her in the shopping cart. She went through the checkouts and took Daisy out to the car. Karen quickly installed the car seat and put her in it, pulling the harness in front of her and snapping it between her legs. She kissed her cheek before driving her to the dress shop. She took Daisy into the store and looked around. She found two dresses that had daisies on them. She stood Daisy on the floor and tried the dresses against her.

I nod my head and I put to some other dresses with teddies and ducks. "Can I have them too mommy?" I ask wanting more dresses. "Mommy can I keep this t-shirt pwease" I then ask wanting to keep the t-shirt just for wearing when its hot and I don't want to wear one of my dresses. I suckle my pacifier and hug my teddy standing on the floor.

"Okay baby. Mommy will get all these dresses for you. I want my little girl looking pretty and being happy. Yes, you can keep the tee shirt. We will buy you more too for when you are at home at don't need to get dressed. You can stay in just your tee shirt and diaper."

"Yes, we can see a DVD. I would love to see what mommy bought you today. Did she buy a crib that daddy has to put together so you can sleep in it? what else did she buy my baby girl? You look adorable, Daisy. Daddy loves your dress. Your are a cute baby. I like your fingers and toes too. In fact, I could you up."

Bob tugs the dress over Daisy's head and lays her down on the bed. He puts the Smurfs in the DVD player and lays down next to Daisy. He uses the remote to start the movie and cuddles with Daisy as the movie starts.