LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Daisy finishes her bottle Karen sets it on the the table and stands up. She goes out to the laundry room with Daisy. She opens the dryer and checks the clothes. Karen takes every thing out of the dryer and goes to the bedroom and leaves the clothes there. Karen takes Daisy to the bathroom and takes off her tee shirt and diaper. Karen washes Daisy quickly then dries her. She goes to Daisy's bedroom and gets a few diapers. She carries Daisy to the other bed room and lays her on the large bed.

"Time to get baby diapered and dressed."

Karen diapered quickly, then stood her on the bed and put her clothes on her. She sat Daisy on the bed and put her socks and sneakers on her.

"Are you going to be a big girl at the stores or be my baby girl?"

"Okay, then mommy will pack extra diapers in her purse."

Karen looks at the teddies and then at Daisy.

"It would probably be best if they stayed home. They might get lost and then you would feel really bad, wouldn't you?"

Karen got a brush and two pink ponytail holders and got ready to do Daisy's hair.

"Yes, you can take one teddy with you as long as he stays with you and doesn't go running around the store. Do your teddies have names?"

"Where else did you think your going to sit? It seems my baby girl has a hard time walking, and mommy is not going to carry you through the store."

"I think our first stop will be to get baby Daisy a new dress and then we will throw away the clothes you are wearing except the diaper unless you are wet then I will throw it out too. How does that sound?"

"Yes, we can get a stroller. I will add it to the list."

Karen listens to Daisy explain about the bears and smiles. She picks up Daisy and gives her a hug and kiss, then does the same to bear Daisy.

"Do you want me to diaper Daisy bear before we go to the store? We will have to stop by the bear store and get a dress for Daisy bear and maybe clothes for mommy and daddy bear too."

"Yes pwease mommy." I say suckling my thumb. I sit at the front door waiting to go shopping while you diaper Daisy bear. Once you have finished. I take the bear and hold it tightly do i dont lose it and we head to the car so we can go to the store.

Karen carried Daisy to the car and buckled her in. She got in the car and drove to Babies R Us. She got daisy out of the car and went into the store. She got a shopping cart and put Daisy in the seat. She pushed the shopping cart and looked them over. She couldn't decide which one to get.

"Baby girl, do you see a stroller you like? Mommy likes the pink one with teddies on it, but some of the others are cute as well. I can't make up my mind."

I spot a stroller that says "baby girl" on one side and "Daisy" on the other. "Mommy that one pwease and can we get pacis?" I ask suckling on my thumb and holding Daisy bear in my arms while sitting in the cart wearing a diaper and pants and a top with shoes and socks.

"I didn't see that one. It's perfect. I already have paci's on the list, along with more bottles."

Karen talks to one of the sales people and gets them to let her buy one that is put together already. She takes it to the checkouts and pays for it, then brings the cart to the rack. She moves Daisy over to the stroller and buckles her in.

"How is that, baby Daisy?"

Karen pushes the stroller back through the store and finds the pacifiers. They have what looks like a hundred pacifiers. She took Daisy out of the stroller and let her see all the pacifiers.

"Look at all the pacifiers! I bet Daisy has never seen that many pacifiers st one time. Mommy will get you 5 pacifiers. That is this many."

Karen held up all the fingers of her free hand.

"Do you see 5 pacifiers that you might like?"

I suckle the pacifier holding the teddy. I sit in my stroller looking around at everyone. "Mommy can i have bottles with daisies on and all my clothrs have daisies on pwease. I want everything to either say Daisy or have daisies on." I say wxcited bouncing in my stroller.

"Then that's the one we will get."

Karen took a ticket for the car seat since she couldn't carry it or put it on the stroller. She pushed Daisy over to the high chairs and found one with daisies on it then did the same for a crib. The crib had daisies on it and a daisy mobile.

I think that's all the furniture and things like pacifiers we need from here. How about we check out, then we will go to a store that sells baby girl clothes in your size?"

"Okay but if we keep shopping here, we need to put the stroller and other things in the car and bring a shopping cart with us."

Karen goes through the checkouts and pays for everything and takes Daisy out to the car. She carries Daisy back inside with Daisy bear and puts them in a shopping cart. She pushes the cart over to the section.

"What kind of toys would you like, Daisy?"

"Yes you may. I'll get you out of your stroller and you can help me pick the right dolly's and teddies. I think for today you can get two dollies and two teddies and three outfits each. And we will get that dolly stroller that has daisies on it that matches your stroller."

Karen gets Daisy out of the stroller and puts the pacifier back in Daisy's mouth and holds her up so she can pick out her dollies and teddies.

I pick the 2 teddies and 2 dolls and 3 outfits for each of them. I give the to you while i hold Daisy bear and suckle my pacifier. I crawl around in the store but where you can see me. I am wearing a soaking wet diaper, a t-shirt, a pair if pants, socks and sneakers.

Karen puts the dollies, teddies, and clothes in the shopping cart along with the stroller. She picks up Daisy and checks her diaper. She gives Daisy a hug.

"My baby girl is soaked. How about I take my Daisy to the bathroom and get you changed, okay?"

Karen carried to the bathroom and parked the shopping cart outside. She laid Daisy on the changing table and tugged her pants off. She pulled the strap across Daisy's waist before taking off her wet diaper. She got the wipes and clean diaper out of her purse. Karen cleaned Daisy's bottom and her privates before slipping the diaper under her. Karen sprinkled baby powder on Daisy and taping the diaper closed.

"There we go! Mommy's little baby is all dry now, isn't she?" Karen said, tickling Daisy's tummy.

Karen picked up Daisy's pants then looked at Daisy.

"Pants or no pants?"

"Bin them mommy." I say laying on the changing table in a clean diaper and a top. I suckle my pacifier then i start to cry from cramps in my tummy. My pacifier falls out my mouth while i cry and hold my my teddy. I roll around on the changing table crying.