LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

Bob could feel Daisy's diaper get warm. He smiled as she told him she was messy and wet. After Karen took the bottle Bob stood up and laid Daisy on his shoulder and patted her diapered bottom. Hr carried her upstairs and went into the bedroom. The open bag of diapers was on the king sized bed that he and Karen slept in. Bob laid Daisy on the bed.

Bob slipped a towel under Daisy before tearing the tapes on the diaper. He lifted Daisy's legs and carefully pulled the diaper down and cleaned Daisy with baby wipes a little before pulling the soiled diaper out and set it aside to be disposed of later. He finished cleaning Daisy's bottom with more wipes.

Using only one hand, still holding up Daisy's legs with the other, he took a diaper from the bag and unfolded the diaper and slipped it under Daisy. He sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper snugly. He smiled at Daisy.

"So how did daddy do?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dady why did you spread it on my bum?" I ask after you pat my messy diapered bum. Once you take me upstairs and.lay me down and chnage me i giggle. "Daddy what time is it and wheres mommy?" I also ask suckling my thumb and holfing my 3 teddies still just wearing a diaper.

Bob looked at his watch before answering Daisy.

"It's ten before 8. You have just enough time for daddy to help you brush your teeth then find mommy to give her a goodnight kiss and get a bottle of water before I tuck you in."

Karen found Bob's tee shirt downstairs and took it up to their room where she saw Daisy sitting on Bob's lap, shivering.

"Aw, is my baby cold? We'll get you some footed sleepers tomorrow, but I can only offer you a tee shirt tonight. Once you are tucked into bed you should warm up. Did daddy brush your teeth your teeth or would you like mommy to do it?"

Karen and Bob smile and watch Daisy play with her toes for a couple of minutes and then Bob picks Daisy and her teddies up and carries her to the bathroom. Bob set Daisy on the floor and got a pink toothbrush still in it's wrapper. He opened it then turned on the water. He ran the toothbrush under the water and put toothpaste on it. He held the toothbrush in front of Daisy.

"Does Daisy want to try brushing her teeth, or do you want daddy to do it for you?"

Bob sighed as he saw Daisy was in baby mode and was ignoring him. He decided it wasn't worth the fight and rinsed off the toothbrush, putting it away. He picked Daisy up, putting his arm under her diapered bottom. It felt warm so he knew she must have wet her diaper. He carried Daisy back to the bedroom and laid her on the toddler bed.

As you pick me up and carry me, we leave my teddies in the bathroom. I go to pick them up but we have left the bathroom before i can do so. Ince im changed into a clean diaper. I point to the door directly opposite mommy and daddys room which is the bathroom.

Mommy goes and has a look in the bathroom and finds all 3 of my teddies and brings thwm into the room. I suckle on my thumb as she does so.

Karen feels Daisy roll over and she opens her eyes. She could smell that Daisy had done something else. as well. Karen moved Daisy's hand from her top and got a fresh diaper from the other room. She came back and brought the diaper wipes and powder to the bed and changed Daisy into a clean diaper, making sure to clean her thoroughly. She slipped Daisy under the covers again and went to use the bathroom.

Bob woke up first as he had to go to work. He gently removed his pajama top from Daisy's hand. He got out of bed and took a shower before getting ready for work. In the meantime, Karen had woke up. She checked to make sure Daisy was sleeping and went downstairs she started fixing breakfast. She got another bottle ready for daisy

"Oopsies. Good thing I got plastic and not glass."

Karen picked up the bottle.

"Yes, we will go shopping for Daisy's new clothes, and her crib, and a car seat and whatever else we need for baby Daisy. We are going to shop til we drop."

Karen laughed and tickled Daisy's tummy.

"We need to wait for your big girl clothes to finish drying."

Karen brought Daisy to the kitchen and over to Bob.

"Say good morning to daddy."

"Sorry, baby girl, but daddy has to go to work. I have to pay for diapers, clothes, food and whatever else we need. If I didn't go to work you would be a hungry naked baby and we wouldn't have a place to live."

Karen took Daisy to a toddler sized high chair without it's tray on an sat Daisy in it. She pulled the straps around her and buckled her in. She handed Daisy the bottle and sat down.

Karen sees the bottle fall to the floor and picks it up, setting it on the table. She picks Daisy up out of the high Chair and sits down again, holding Daisy on her lap. She picks up the bottle and puts it up to Daisy's mouth.

"Looks like someone has the dropsies this morning. That's okay. Mommy will hold the bottle while you drink it."

Bob finishes his breakfast and comes over to Karen and gives them both a kiss.

"I will see you girls tonight. Daisy, be a good girl for mommy, and mommy, don't spend all my money at the store."