LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

Alistar smiles at Daisy.

"Hi baby. I see you got yourself back in diapers for your new mommy and daddy. I remember changing you after you woke up wet when you were little. That's one of the things mommy breast you for isn't it? Don't worry, your real mommy is in prison. She can't hurt you anymore."

Alistar takes the bottle from Karen and holds his arms out to Daisy.

"Come here and let daddy feed you your bottle."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alistar sighs and sets the bottle down.

"It's complicated, Daisy. I loved your mommy and I guess I left her take advantage of me.i have regretted it every day since. I love you, Daisy, and hope you will forgive me."

"Do you have more pacifiers? I wouldn't want to take your only pacifier. I can take pictures of you to remember you by. Plus I will be back as often as I can."

Alistar puts the pacifier in his pocket.

"Yes." I say as o go out the nursery and slide downstairs on my diapered bum. "Mommy. Daddy can we gonout for dinner tonight pwease?" I adk knowing thatbof we did daddy would wear a suit and mommy and i would wear dresses. And i would have.my hair in pigtails .

"Well it's not too fancy, so daddy Bob and daddy Alistar can wear a dress shirt and pants, but we are going to wear dresses, and I will fix your hair in pigtails and you will wear tights under your dress and over your diaper and a pair of good shoes, not your sneakers."

Karen undresses Daisy and gets a pink dress out of the closet and puts it on Daisy. She brushes Daisy's hair and puts it in pigtails using pink ribbons. She gets out a pair of white tights and puts them on Daisy. She gets a pair of black patent leather shoes and puts them on Daisy. Karen leads Daisy over to t the mirror.

"What do you think, Daisy?"