LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen heard Daisy screaming and ran to her room. She could smell fresh pee and came over to the bed. She threw the covers of and picked Daisy up off the bed and hugged her. She stripped off the wet tee shirt and continued to hold her. A few minutes later the front door opened and closed.

"I think daddy is here with baby Daisy's diapers and her other things."

Footsteps were heard on the staircase. Bob entered Daisy's bedroom with several packages and a large case of Pampers.

"Looks like I arrived just in time."

"A bit late but I am glad your here. There are clean sheets in the linen closet. Can you please change the sheets on Daisy's bed? I will get her diapered."

"Yes mommy. Your wish is my command. Anything else?"

"Well now that you mention it, you could open the diapers and fill one of her bottles with water for me."

"Yes, My lady."

Bob opened the case of diapers and handed Karen one. He went over and took the wet sheets from the bed and left the room, returning a few minutes later with clean ones and remade the bed. Finally he took one of the new bottles and filled it with water before bringing it to Karen and leaving the room.

After the bed was remade Karen laid Daisy on it and cleaned her up before putting a diaper on her. She then brought Daisy to a sitting position.

"All dry!" Karen said, clapping her hands.

I see you and reach for you then daddy gwts hone with all my things. Once im diapered, i say "what now mommy?" While laid on my bed but i cant see my teddies since daddy re made the bed so i cry and scream.

"Mommy, daddy hid my teddies and i want them" i say crying and whining.

I cry as you pull me onto your lap which hurts me. I also cry at getting shouted at and it seems like my whole abusive life again. I push the bottle away then crawl downstairs amd i hide in a cupboard i lock the door.frok the inside.

While in the cupboard i cry hugging ny teddies that i brought with me. My arm is red from where Karen pulled me.

Karen is shocked when Daisy jumps off her lap and runs downstairs. She gets up to go after her and sees her climb into the cupboard but doesn't get there in time. She goes over to the counter and fixes a bottle of formula and then warms it. When it is ready she comes and sits on the floor about six feet from the cupboard.

I giggle. "Mommy, daddy what we do tonight?" I ask as i wait to be fed the bottle of formula. I play with my toes like a baby in your arms while i wait. When you put the bottle in my nouth, i start to slowly suckle on it resting in your arms holdong my teddies as daddy watches

"Well you, baby Daisy, have a bedtime of 8 o'clock, so you don't have a lot of time left to be up. Tomorrow I need to take you shopping for clothes as we don't have anything for you to wear other than what you wore here. I will wash that tonight so you will have something to wear to the store. You will be wearing a diaper underneath though, so don't think you can be a big girl just because you are wearing big girl clothes." Karen said.

"Sorry baby, but you need your sleep. It has been a busy day for you, hasn't it? getting used to a new house, a new mommy, a new daddy. I bet when you woke up this morning you didn't think you would be in a new home today." Karen cooed softly to Daisy.

"Mommy its only 6" I say just about to have a full blown tantrum. I hold tightly to my teddies and i suckle heaviky on my thumb and i start to dribble saliva out of my mouth.

"It not bed time yet. And cant i sleep in the same bed as you two?" I ask not wanting to sleep on my own.

Karen smiled as she looked down and saw and felt Daisy clinging to her leg. She continued to eat her dinner, not acknowledging Daisy's presence until dinner was over. Finally she reached down and stroked Daisy's hair.

I keep hold of your leg still suckling my thumb. "Mommy mwe dry" i say to you looking up at you with big eyes. Daddy goes and moves my bed and finds my other 2 teddies and brings them down. He says "has someone forget 2 of her teddies?" I then let go of mommys leg then crawl fast over to him fast with my other teddy and i reach up to him.

I nod my head as i lay in his arms suckling on the nipple of the bottle. I slowly suckling on the nipple so the bottle lasts longer whole he tells me the story. "Daddy why did you adopt me even though im 16 and you had a toddler bed?" I ask before he starts the story.