LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

Bob sighed and looked at Karen.

"I'll go up this time."

Bob went upstairs and checked the nursery first. He didn't see Daisy, so he went over to his room. He heard Daisy crying and saw her foot sticking out. Bob sat down on the floor.

"Can we talk about it, baby girl?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay, baby. Daddy will let you go like that."

Bob picks Daisy up and takes her out to the car. Her puts her in her car seat and pulls the harness down and fastens it between her legs. He gives her a kiss and gets in the car. He drives to the toy store and gets Daisy out. He puts her in the baby seat of a shopping cart. Bob pushes Daisy to where the trampolines were sold. He sees a large trampoline that had sides all the way around. There is also a smaller trampoline for inside the house.

"Which trampoline should we get?"

Bob puts the trampoline together and smiles at Daisy. He picks her up and sets her in the trampoline and closes the opening. Karen comes outside and looks at Daisy.

"Why don't you show mommy and daddy how good you can bounce?"

Karen smiles and takes off her shoes. She gets in the trampoline and starts bouncing next to Daisy. Bob smiles and takes out his cell phone and takes pictures of them.

"Why don't we go inside so Daisy can try out her indoor trampoline?"

"Did you expect to be in control and rule the house? That's not the way things work. Mommy and daddy are in charge. Is that understood? You will have plenty of time to bounce out here by yourself and with mommy or daddy. Right now I want you to go tell daddy that you are sorry and want to go in with him. I don't want to force you to go in."

Karen sees Daisy walk out the door. She waited a few minutes, then came after her in the car.

"I'm sorry you feel you need to leave. Could you wait until we have dinner and I can change your diaper and pack a bag with diapers and bottles of juice?"

"Okay, if you come back with me, daddy and will talk about setting up some rules and let you know what they are. But there will be situations where I will still tell you no. I think the number one rule should be that you listen to mommy and daddy and do as they tell you. If you don't like it, say something, don't act out like this."