LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Daddy loves you. He just wants you to be safe. We are going to make mistakes, Daisy. We have never had children before. I thought you wanted daddy to come with us shopping?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen picked up Daisy and held her tight as she made her way downstairs and out of the shop. She saw Bob and shook her head. He frowned but walked out to the car. She set Daisy down and took her hand.

Karen sees Daisy trying to hide and sees where she is looking. She sees the man looking at Daisy and puts the dresses down and leaves the shop, keeping Daisy behind her. Karen goes out to the car with Daisy. Bob sees the looks on Karen and Daisy's face.

Karen takes Daisy and gets in the car. She locks all the doors and pulls Daisy into her, cuddling with her.

"We adopted Daisy so she is our daughter now. It is none of your concern how we dress and treat her. Please leave or we will call the police."

Karen takes out her cellphone and calls 911. She asKs them to send the police to she they are. She keeps holding Daisy tight against her.

"You don't have a right to Daisy anymore. That was decided in a court of law. Please leave now."

Two police cars pull into the parking lot and the police step out. They step between Bob and Daisy's real father.

"What is going on?" The officer asks.

"My family was shopping and this man came at my daughter menacingly. My wife and daughter came to the car to get away from him, but he followed them. Now he is threatening to take her."

The officer turns to Daisy's real father.

"Sir, why are you threatening this man and his family?"

"They have my daughter and thwy are treating and dressing her like a baby. I want my daughter back. She is my little precious and i need her back in my life." The man says to the officer.

I get out the car crying and suckling my pacifier holding my teddy. I go past daddy and stand next to the officer