LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new life for Daisy (private with BabyGirlDaisy)

robehouse

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I open my mouth and take all the medicine. Its only 7 and im already feeling sleepy. I rest against daddy trying to stay awake i suckle my pacifier and i want a onesie on and and my pacifier to be clipped to my onesie. "Onesie. Clip paci." I say half asleep cuddling daddy suckling my paci.

I open my mouth and take all the medicine. Its only 7 and im already feeling sleepy. I rest against daddy trying to stay awake i suckle my pacifier and i want a onesie on and and my pacifier to be clipped to my onesie. "Onesie. Clip paci." I say half asleep cuddling daddy suckling my paci.

Bob continued to cuddle with Daisy and Karen went to get the other two teddies that she thought Daisy wanted. Bob tucked the teddies around Daisy and waited for her to fall asleep. After he thought she was asleep he got up and carried Daisy to her nursery and laid her down in the crib and covered her and the teddies.

Bob sets the bottle aside and slowly stands up so he wouldn't wake up Daisy. He carried her to the crib and laid her down. Bob pulled the covers over her and tucked the teddies around her. Karen brought a bottle of water in the crib in case Daisy got thirsty during the night.

They both kissed Daisy's cheek and watched her sleep for awhile before going to bed.

Bob looked at Karen.

"It's your turn to check on baby girl."

Karen smiled and went up to Daisy's nursery. She came over to the crib and smiled at Daisy.

"What's all the fuss about? Did my little baby wake up all wet? Did she miss mommy and daddy?"

Karen checked Daisy's diaper and changed her into a clean diaper after cleaning her up and sprinkling powder on her. She picked her up and carried her downstairs. When they entered the kitchen she handed Daisy to Bob who kissed her cheek.

"Is Daisy ready for breakfast?"

Karen handed Bob a bottle with formula in it. Bob cradled Daisy in his arms and tried to feed Daisy the bottle but Daisy was still fussing.

"What's the matter, Baby? I know mommy changed your diaper and I have a bottle for you to drink. What else could be wrong?"

Bob hands Daisy to Karen. Karen moves Daisy's hand away from her top. She realizes what Daisy wants.

"I'm Sorry baby, but mommy's breast doesn't have any milk for you. You will have to settle for formula."

Karen wiggled the bottle in Daisy's mouth.

Karen and Bob finish up in the kitchen. Karen walks into the living room and sees the TV is still on but Daisy isn't watching it. She looks around and sees the front door is open. She looks out the door and sees Daisy digging in the front garden. She walks out to her and kneels down.