LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Query - Awww So Cute Diaper (UK)

Hey!

Just wondering has anyone from the UK ordered from Aww So Cute before? For 10 diapers Including shipping it is about $41 but how long does international shipping take, has anyone had an order?

Also on the off chance is there a UK distributor of these diapers who buy in bulk in the US and supply them for the UK to cut costs?

They look so awesome and cute, I can't resist not having them!

I am in the US, but honestly I would say go with something else. Not sure what shipping rates are from Bambino, but it seems to me that aww so cute buy from whoever Bambino buys from, at least they look and feel similar to me? But really for the money, they are not worth it, maybe once just to have them and see what they are like, but IMO, not worth the money. Bambino are still my favorite ABDL type of diaper in both look, and performance. I ordered over amazon, and after a month of not receiving my package of two packs of 10, I decided to cancel. Not only did they never respond, another month later I finally received the package, not knowing I was going to receive it.

I am in the US, but honestly I would say go with something else. Not sure what shipping rates are from Bambino, but it seems to me that aww so cute buy from whoever Bambino buys from, at least they look and feel similar to me? But really for the money, they are not worth it, maybe once just to have them and see what they are like, but IMO, not worth the money. Bambino are still my favorite ABDL type of diaper in both look, and performance. I ordered over amazon, and after a month of not receiving my package of two packs of 10, I decided to cancel. Not only did they never respond, another month later I finally received the package, not knowing I was going to receive it.