LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

"Where are we going?" Kimmie just figured they would go outside in the backyard like she did with Kate.

She went and sat on her blanket sucking on her pacifier waiting for Ms Diane to pick out her clothes and dress her for the day.

Kimmie looked around this was one thing she hated about being a baby, she was so used to her freedom and being able to pick out her clothes she just took for granted. Instead of a sexy bra and her thong panties, she was getting a babyish dress and a diaper!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane took a Kleenex out of her purse and made Kimmy blow her nose.

"You can and you will, baby girl. You are no different than the other toddlers and babies here. You look just like them with your baby diaper peeking out. No one is going to think you are anything but a cute little toddler. That's what you saw in the mirror, isn't it?"

"Ms. Diane wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt you baby. You have to believe that. I love you. And I mean that in more than the way a babysitter loves her charge. Maybe when the summer is over we can be girlfriends."

Diane took Kimmy's hand and led her to the swings and picked her up and put her in a toddler swing. Diane started pushing Kimmy.

Kimmie blew her nose. "Yeah but I'n bigger then a toddler and everyone will know I'm not really a baby." She whined.

"W-W-What do you mean girlfriends?" Kimmie was very confused.

She got out of her stroller and allowed Ms Diane to take her hand and sit her in the swing.

Kimmie laughed as Ms Diane pushed her. She wondered what Ms Diane meant by girlfriends?

Diane smiles and pushed Kimmy higher.

"Is baby having fun?"

Diane noticed that Kimmy's dress was pulling up as she swung forward. Diane pushed Kimmy for awhile and then slowed her down.

"Would baby like to see saw with Ms. Diane?"

Diane got Kimmy off of the swing and stood her on the ground. She led Kimmy to the see saw and sat her on one side and got on the other. She carefully pushed down, lifting Kimmy into the air.

"Look how high Kimmy is!" Diane said with a smile.

Diane pushed herself up causing Kimmy to go down.

"now baby is touching the ground!"

Diane repeated this several times. Finally she stopped and got Kimmy off the see saw.

"Is baby thirsty yet? How would you like a bottle of juice?"

"Yeah!" Kimmie answered she really was. Prior to her new baby life she figured she was too old to play at the park.

Now days whenever she met at the park it was for a different kind of play time!

She laughed and smiled as Ms Diane pushed her some more.

Diane led Kimmy back to the stroller and got a bottle of out of the diaper bag, giving it to Kimmy. She lifted Kimmy's dress and checked her diaper. Diane sat down on the bench and pulled Kimmy on her lap.

"I have a crush on you. I have had it since school last year. In a way, I got a funny feeling inside when you started spanking me on the sidewalk. I loved that you were paying attention to me, even it was painful.I couldn't believe it when your mommy picked me to be your babysitter. It was like a dream come true. I was going to be with my crush all day, every day."

"I can't do anything about my feelings while you are being punished. So after this punishment ends I was hoping maybe we could go out and see if there is anything there."

Diane slipped the nipple out of Kimmy's mouth and kissed her lips before putting the nipple back in her mouth.

Diane smiled at Kimmy and blushed.

Kimmie drank her bottle while she was sitting in Ms Diane's lap then she was shocked when Diane expressed her feelings.

"Wow I don't know what to say." Kimmie blushed herself she never thought about girls like that before, but for some reason it did have her thinking. Ms Diane was pretty! Then without warning Ms Diane took her bottle and kissed Kimmie a little rough but very passionate!

They both smiled!

"You understand why we need to keep these feelings a secret, especially from your mommy and daddy? If they thought I wasn't treating you like a baby they might fire me and you would probably get someone worse to take care of you. But from now on when I change your diaper, know that I am having impure thoughts."

"Even though I just kissed you like a girlfriend that doesn't mean I will do it very often. Just know when I kiss your cheek or forehead, it will mean more than just a tender baby kiss. I'm sorry, but that's how it has to be for now."

Diane hugged Kimmy and lifted her off her lap.

"Why doesn't baby go play in the sandbox for awhile? Ms. Diane will sit here and watch. How about building sand castle for me?"

Kimmie nodded understanding what she was saying. She felt kinda funny she wondered if they were to go out would she keep her as a baby. Then Kimmie thought to herself if she even liked girls she was so confused with everything she didn't know what to think.

"I understand." Kimmie said smiling at her.

She hugged her back then she went to build her a castle.

Diane smiled as she watched Kimmy build the sandcastle. She was having doubts about telling Kimmy about her crush. She hoped it wouldn't affect how things went now. no matter what, Kimmy was going to a baby for the summer. Her baby.She did not want anyone else being in Charge of Kimmy, now or ever.

Kimmie was busy playing and piling the sand together and trying to build a nice castle for Ms Diane.

Then she looked up and Ms Diane was standing there with her diaper bag.

She smiled as Diane praised her she liked the castle and thought kimmie was doing a good job.

"How'd you know I needed to be changed?" She asked confused.

Diane guided Kimmy towards the bathrooms, passing several children who were playing. None of them looked in their direction. Diane opened the bathroom door and led Kimmy inside. She tugged the dress over Kimmy's head, leaving her in just her diaper, shoes and socks.

"We don't have your blanket, so we have to improvise. Can you lay down on that changing table for me?"

Diane held Kimmy as she climbed into the table. she helped Kimmy roll over on her back and strapped her down. She took off the wet diaper and cleaned her bottom with baby wipes and slid a clean diaper under her. Diane sprinkled baby powder on Kimmy and taped up her diaper.

"There we go, baby girl. Nice and dry, just like a cute baby girl likes."

Diane kissed Kimmy on the cheek before undoing the straps and helping her off the table. She put the dress back on Kimmy and led her out of the bathroom.

"How about playing on the jungle gym now? Ms. Diane wants to see you act like a baby monkey."

Diane led Kimmy over to the jungle gym and patted her bottom.

Diane smiled and took a picture of Kimmy.

"very good Kimmy. I thought you were a monkey. Can you hang upside down and make monkey noises just like that?"

Diane took more pictures as Kimmy climbed up and hung upside down, making monkey noises. Her dress fell to her chest, revealing her diaper and bare tummy. Diane let Kimmy hang upside down for a few minutes, then went over to her.

"Good job, Kimmy! I thought you looked like a baby monkey."

Diane helped Kimmy off the jungle gym.

"It's almost time for your lunch Kimmy. Do you want to put Lucy on the swings or take her with you on the slides?"

Kimmie seemed to forget she was even being punished as a baby as she just liked making Ms Diane happy as she did everything she asked of her. She didn't even think twice when she called her baby or anything. Kimmie nodded she hung upside down and made the monkey noises. "

"The same thing baby had for lunch Friday and the same thing you will have for lunch every day this summer. Baby food. Or a bottle of formula. Your choice."

"Go get Lucy and we will go to the slides."

Diane watched Kimmy walk over to the stroller and pick up her teddy and come back to her. She patted Kimmy's bottom. And led her the slides.

"Can you climb up to the slide with Lucy? I'll wait for you at the bottom of the slide, okay?"

Diane went to the end of the slide and watched Kimmy climb up the stairs to the slide. She clapped her hands to encourage Kimmy. Diane watched Kimmy pull her legs onto the slide and place Lucy between her legs and start towards her. She held her hands out to catch Kimmy. She picked Kimmy up and gave her a hug.

"Good job, Kimmy! Aren't you glad Lucy came with us? She looked like she enjoyed her ride. Did you enjoy the ride down the slide with Lucy too? Do you think she wants to go down again? I do."

"What about a hamburger it will be our other little secret!" She said winking at Ms Diane. Kimmie thought maybe she had a little leverage over her now. After having adult food the other night she was getting sick of formula and baby food.

"I'm sorry Kimmy but if I gave you a hamburger it would be breaking your mother's trust in me to keep you a baby for the summer. That trust means a lot to me.Even though she might never find out if I gave you a hamburger, I would know and it would eat at me that I betrayed her trust.

Kimmie thought it was worth a shot to see if she could get some real food, but Ms Diane was strict and was going to keep her as a baby.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Kimmie tried to think of something to say to argue that but she was right she wouldn't see these people again so who cares if they saw her diaper. She's a baby after all!

When they got home Diane took Kimmy inside and pulled her dress over her head and led her over to the horse. She picked Kimmy up and set her on the horse, handing her Lucy.

"Ride your horsey for a few minutes.I am going to get lunch ready and I'll be right back. Give Ms. Diane a kiss on the cheek first, though

Diane turned her face so Kimmy could kiss her cheek, then went to the kitchen. she got the baby food out as well as a clean bib. She washed the baby spoon she had fed Kimmy with at breakfast. Diane went back to the living room and walked over to Kimmy.

"Time for lunch, baby! Let's go fill that cute little tummy up with some yummy baby find!"

Diane tickled Kimmy's tummy and carried her into the kitchen and sat her in the high chair. She tied the bib on Kimmy and started feeding her, making sure some of the baby food got on Kimmy's face and bib. She fed Kimmy all three jars of baby food and used the bib too clean her face.

"How about we have baby use her potty before she goes down for her nap?"

Diane lifted Kimmy from the high chair and took her to the potty. She took Kimmy's diaper off and sat her on the potty chair.

"Can you show Ms. Diane that baby can poo in the potty and not in her diaper?"

Kimmie got on her horsey and then she gave Ms Diane a kiss. Then she had a crazy idea she wondered what it would be like kissing Ms Diane on the lips. Then she wondered was she only thinking that cause Ms Diane told her how she felt about her.

Oh well Kimmie thought as she bounced up and down on her horsey.

"I know you probably think you don't need to make a poo for me, but did there for a few minutes and at least try. Just remember, can't never could. Never say you can't do something. At least give it a try.i have an idea. Why don't we see if Lucy needs to poo too."

Diane went to the bag she had brought with her and took out a doll sized potty chair and set it next to Kimmy. Diane picked up Lucy and took off her diaper. She sat the teddy on the potty chair and smiled at Kimmy.

"Who is going to potty first, baby Kimmy or baby Lucy? I will the baby who potty's first a whole box old toddler cookies! Isn't this exciting? I wonder who will get the cookies?"

Diane opened the box of cookies and pretended to eat one.

(I probably won't be on the rest of the day of a lot of tomorrow. I maybe able to look in some, but I won't be able to reply.)

Kimmie sat there waiting for her food to process so she could go.

She smiled as Ms. Diane got Lucy out and they were going to have a race to see who could poo first.

Kimmie sat there and sat there then when Ms Diane offered the cookies as a reward she knew she would win cause Lucy was a bear!

She watched as Ms Diane opened the cookies.

"Well, you're not the only one. Lucy looks just as determined to get the cookies. This looks like a close race. Cone on, Kimmy! Make a poo for Ms. Diane! You can do it!I believe in you! Poo for me!"

Diane started rubbing Kimmy's stomach.

"Does it feel any closer? Come out poo! Show Ms. Diane how much you want to win. You can do it!I know you can!"

Kimmie sat there crying struggling to go she wanted to go when she wanted to go not be told when to go.

"I'm trying!" She cried. Sh grunted and pushed and then it happened.