LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Kimmy looked in horror as it was a blow up picture of her as a baby! She wanted to rip it up as soon as she saw it!

"Ok mommy." She said after she was told she gets to play too! Then she wanted to say something when her mom told her not to put the fake pacifier in. But I wasn't she wanted to say, but she knew better then to argue. She just nodded her head.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimmie was caught off guard as she was grabbed by the wrist and her diaper taken down and Mommy began spanking her.

"No M-o-Mommy please I-I-I was just asking a question. Kimmie was crying and kicking her legs. Once done her mom scolded her.

Kimmie was rubbing her ass and sniffling trying to understand why she was just spanked. She just asked a question.

She nodded and her mom yelled at her again. "Yes mommy I understand." She said her nose running and tear stained face.

Nancy was proud of Kimmy. She was smiling big and thanking everyone for their gift and at least she sounded sincere. Nancy already knew what most of the gifts were since she had talked to Mandy and Julie over the phone. Nancy was planning on trying all the outfits on Kimmy later and have her give a fashion show.

Kimmie smiled as she sucked her pacifier as Kate praised her. In Kimmie's mind she wanted to hit her, but she was tired of the spanking and decided she was going to be a good baby for awhile. So she sucked on her pacifier. Then Hailey and Julie had to go, so Kimmie had to go give them a hug and a kiss. "Thank you for coming to my baby shower and the gifts." She said behind her pacifier.

Nancy smiled, pleased that Kimmy seemed genuinely happy with her rocking horse. After all that Kimmy had been through today it seemed she finally had something that made her happy.

Kate taped about five minutes of Kimmy riding her rocking horse and turned her phone camera off. She came over to Kimmy and smiled.

"Awesome horsey, Kimmy! Maybe I can ride her later? But you know what? I think baby should try to go poopy on the potty for Ms. Kate."

Kate put her hands out and helped Kimmy off the horse and took her hand. She walked her over to the potty chair and took her diaper off.

"Baby Kimmy was a wet little baby, wasn't she? Yes she was! Ms. Kate will help you get cleaned up after you use the potty."

Kate helped Kimmy sit down on the potty and knelt in front of her.

"Spread your legs so Ms. Kate can watch you do a poopy. If you haven't done a poopy in ten minutes, Ms. Kate will help you. I have helped a lot of babies who had trouble making poopy using this finger."

Kate held up her right index finger and twisted it around in front of Kimmy.

Kimmy was having fun riding her new horse, then Kate had to ruin it. Kimmie wanted to cry and throw a fit but she didn't want a spanking!

She let Kate help her off her horse and then she was sat on her baby potty, oh how she hated this part of it.

Kate seemed to enjoy tormenting Kimmie as she watched her closely to make a poppie. Kim sat there she didn't think she needed to.

Then she was scared as Kate said she would help her out.

She shook her head when Kate showed her, her finger!

"Trust me, Ms. Kate doesn't want to stick her finger in your bottom either, but we don't want baby to be constipated, do we? No we don't."

Nancy overheard Kate.

"You don't need to use your finger, Kate. Baby Kimmy is due for an enema. You are welcome to give it to her instead of me. Of course the last baby had an enema she got a spanking that day. So I guess it's up to Kimmy whether she poops on her potty chair or she gets an enema and a spanking before being put in her crib for a long nap." Nancy said.

"Gosh baby, that sounds a little harsh, but I guess it's up to you. A little poo in your potty now, or an enema, spanking and nsppy later. Ooo, That's a hard choice isn't it?"

Before Kimmie could answer her mommy said she was due for a enema. She definitely didn't want that!

Kimmie shook her head no. She started to strain and push and tried to get herself to go.

Kate, Nancy and Mandy all clapped when they heard her poop plop into the potty. Kate got the package of baby wipes and came back to Kimmy.

"Stand up baby girl. Ms. Kate is proud of you for making poopy in your baby potty. Was that your first poopy in the potty. I bet if you try hard, by the end of summer you will not need your diaper anymore."

Kate started wiping Kimmy's bottom.

Nancy left the room and came back with a baby bottle filled with warm formula. She took Kimmy's pacifier and gave her the bottle.

"After you get Kimmy diapered, go ahead and put her down for a nap. She has already had a long day and will miss her lunch, but I think for today a nap is more important."

"Yes, Aunt Nancy." Kate said.

Kate put the used wipes in the diaper she had taken off of Kimmy and folded it, handing the diaper to Kimmy. While Kimmy took care of the diaper Kate moved the blanket back to the corner. She took a diaper from the stack and opened it as she waited for Kimmy to come to her.

Kimmie was embarrassed as everyone clapped like she did something great then she had to stand there as Kate wiped her ass.

She was so humiliated and embarrassed beyond belief. Kimmie wanted to scream at Kate when she said if she tried hard she may not need her diaper. "I don't need it now!" She thought to herself.

Kate diapered Kimmy on her blanket, then got one of her new onesies and put it on her, snapping the crotch of the onesie over the diaper.

"Snap snap snap, baby girl!"

Kate helped Kimmy to her feet and patted her bottom.

"Go give auntie a kiss and tell her you are going night-night for a nap and you will see her when you wake up. Don't forget mommy and daddy, then bump-bump upstairs. Ms. Kate will go to your room and wait for you."

Kate watched Kimmy toddle over to Mandy before going upstairs. She went to the nursery and pulled the covers down on the crib and waited on Kimmy. When Kimmy entered the room Kate tickled her tummy and picked her up.

"Upsy Daisy, baby!"

Kate put Kimmy in the crib and pulled the covers up. She picked up the diapered teddie and put him in Kimmy's arms. She wound up the mobile which played a lullaby as the little teddies circled above Kimmy.

"Night-night, baby. Someone will be in later to get you up. Don't worry. Ms. Kate and auntie will be here all weekend. We are going to have lots of fun. Yes we are!"

Kate smiled at Kimmy and left the nursery, closing the door behind her.

Once Kate had Kimmie diapered and dressed in her new onesies she was told to tell everyone good night.

"Goodnight Aunt Mandy I'm going nite nite." She said just like Kate wanted her too. She hugged and kissed her and Mandy did the same with a few pats to her diapered bottom.

About two hours later Mandy entered the nursery and came over to the crib where Kimmy was still sleeping. She reached down and ran her finger inside Kimmy's diaper. The diaper was wet, but Mandy decided it didn't need to be changed. She smiled at how cute Kimmy looked hugging her bear in her sleep. She patted Kimmy's bottom.

"W-W-What?" KImmie said trying to wake up. "Restaurant what are you talking about?" Kimmie asked confused as she was trying to wake up plus something about going to eat confused her. Kimmie had no choice but to sit their as Aunt Mandy dressed her. She was mad after Mandy redid her pig tails high on her head. Now she would definitely look like a 2 year old toddler.

Mandy held Kimmy's free hand as they walked into the restaurant. They approached the hostess desk and for her to return to the desk. It was apparent it was dinner time as nearly every table was filled with families. Finally the woman came back to the desk and smiled at them.

Kimmy was embarrassed as her mom asked for a highchair. Once they were lead to their table Kimmie had to stand there waiting for her chair which caused Kate to laugh. Once Kimmie was placed in her chair she saw the bib that read Baby Kimmie on it, she wanted to cry!

Kimmie turned bright red as the server cooed to her calling her a cutie and playing with her before taking everyone's order.

Kate took several pictures of Kimmy eating her spaghetti because it was getting all over her face and covered her bib as well. Mandy was sitting on one side of Kimmy while her mother was sitting on the other. Mandy checked Kimmy's diaper and found she was now soaked. If Kimmy wet anymore he would definitely leak. Mandy went back to eating her dinner.

Kimmy was enjoying her spaghetti and feeding herself as this was the first time in a long time!

She knew Kate was taking pictures but she didn't care as she was too busy eating this was a special time foe her.

Once she was done with her spaghetti her mommy ordered her some dessert. "I wanna feed myself!" Kimmie cried

Finally after being warned she wouldn't get any dessert she allowed her mommy to feed her.

It was vanilla ice cream or favorite. She was getting frustrated as her mommy kept getting it on her face.

When they pulled into the drive Mandy saw that Kimmy was asleep. she called the others over so they could see her. Kate took a couple of pictures. Mandy unbuckled her seat belt and picked Kimmy up. She rubbed and patted Kimmy's bottom as she carried her into the house. Mandy took off Kimmy's dress and laid her on the baby blanket. She checked Kimmy's diaper and found it dry. Mandy got a footed sleeper from the new clothes Kimmy had got at her shower and put it on her. Mandy snapped up the front and crotch of the sleeper.

"W-W-What?" Kimmie said trying to wake up. She was placed on the rocking horse, and all the bouncing up and down upset her stomach

She didn't feel so good as she bounced a few more times. "The Horsey's name is Daisy and the Bear's name is Diane." Kimmie said

While trying to get more into her baby role she figured might as well make the best of it, right now she had other things on her mind.

Kimmie was petrified at having to drink her night time bottle she was already full and her stomach was bothering her.

"Do I have to?" She whined.

Kate took off her housecoat, revealing her baby doll nightgown and panties. She came over to the crib and smiled at Kimmy.

"I'm sorry, did I wake the baby? My, such a potty mouth from such a cute little baby! Maybe she wants her mouth washed out with soap or maybe a spanking over Ms. Kate's lap?"

Kate twirled around in a circle and smiled at Kimmy.

"Isn't Ms. Kate pretty? I bet baby wishes she could wear nighties like this. But babies wear diapers and sleepers, don't they?"

Kate unsnapped the crotch of Kimmy's sleeper and checked her diaper.

"Baby's wet. Too bad. I am too tired to change you right now. It will have to wait until morning. Baby doesn't mind, does she? I didn't think so. Babies can sit in their pee-pee diaper all day and not say a word, can't they?"

Kate snapped up the sleeper and gave Kimmy a kiss on the cheek. She moved into Kimmy's arms.

"You named your teddy Diane? Isn't that the name of your babysitter? I think that is just adorable."

"Okay, time for night-night for both of us. If you need anything I will be over here in the big girl bed."

Kate wound up the mobile again and turned down the lights before getting into bed

When Kim woke up Kate came over by the crib in her nightgown. "No Please I'm sorry Kate." Kimmie pleaded as she didn't want her mouth washed out or a spanking. She could only imagine being spanked by her younger cousin who had always looked up to Kimmie and always wanted to be like her, now she was pretty sure she didn't wanna be like her anymore. In diapers stuck in a crib!

Kate woke around 9 the next morning and saw Kimmy was still asleep in her crib, hugging her teddy and sucking her pacifier. Kate thought she smelled something more than pee coming from Kimmy's diaper. She unsnapped the sleeper and checked the diaper.

"Wake up baby someone has made a poo in her diaper!"

Kate stripped off Kimmy's sleeper and lifted her out of the crib. She stood Kimmy on the floor and took her hand, leading her to the bathroom.

"You really have become a baby if you went poo in your sleep and didn't wake up at all. I will give baby a bath and get you diapered, then we can go to breakfast and tell everyone you poo'd your diaper in your sleep."

Kate had Kimmy stand next to the tub in just her messy diaper as the tub filled. Finally Kate took off Kimmy's diaper and cleaned her bottom with baby wipes before helping her into the tub. She spent the next the next 20 minutes scrubbing Kimmy from head to toe before rinsing her and drying her. She led Kimmy back to her nursery.

"Hold onto one of the rails on your crib while Ms. Kate gets dressed. I don't want baby to fall on her bottom."

Kate took off her nightgown and panties and put on a thong, skirt and top.

"Okay, time to diaper the baby."

Kate took Kimmy's hand and patted her bottom before taking her to the staircase.

"Huh?" KImmie said waking up. She was embarrassed as she found that she had messed her diaper!

"I'm not a baby, it's not my fault they made me do this!" Kimmie was getting mad at being in a dirty diaper in front of her younger cousin.

She knew whenever this baby punishment was over Kate could always use this against her and make her feel 2 inches tall!

"No please Kate, don't tell anyone about the accident!"