LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy smiled at Kimmy. She liked how Kimmy was behaving so much better and was more polite since Diane was watching her.

"All right, but you better drink all your bedtime bottle plus the one you sleep with. Don't think I haven't noticed your empty bottles in the morning ever since your spanking on Tuesday. Diane is doing a good job making you mind."

Nancy got Kimmy out of the high chair and took her over to the stairs.

"Time for Baby Kimmy to do bump-bumps. I'll start running your bath. Don't take too long or the water will get cold and I am not going to warm ir up for you."

Nancy walked upstairs and ran the bath adding a rubber duck and other bath toys. She saw Kimmy waddle into the room and took her diaper off. She folded the diaper and handed it to Kimmy. She watched as Kimmy took the diaper over to the wastebasket and drop it. When Kimmy came back to her, Nancy pulled her tee shirt off and put her in the tub.

"I will mommy." I cringe when you mentioned the spanking from Tuesday as that still hurt that whole day was bad. As that's when Ms Diane really put down her foot and showed who's boss and she hadn't forgot about the spankings that I had given her.

Kimmie hated doing this stupid bumps bumps but she had no choice but to do as mommy told her to do!

"Ok mommy." Kimmie said as she hurried as quick as she could she didn't want a cold bath.

Nancy washed Kimmy just as most nights. She didn't always wash her hair and wasn't as intrusive as when Kimmy had poo'd her diaper. It was a nice leisurely bath. When she was done washing her, Nancy helped Kimmy out of the tub and rubbed her dry. She wanted Kimmy to be held to a routine so she did the same thing every night.

I sit there in the tub playing with my duck as you give me a bath, I'm getting more and more used to this as it's almost a daily routine. I still miss my nice showers but I'm trying to be good for mommy so I just go with it. Once done you dry me off then send me downstairs.

"Ok mommy." I say as I head downstairs to lay on my baby blanket ready for you to dress me for the night.

I lay there as you powder me I must admit it smells good and so does the diaper, you talk baby talk to me teasing me. I must admit this punishment is very creative and you guys have gone all out I think to myself.

Nancy woke up and saw it was 8:15. She remembered what today was as she got out of bed. Nancy got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. She filled all the baby bottles except one with juice and put them in the refrigerator. She filled the other one with baby formula and warmed it up.

I woke up early and drank some more of my bottle then I played with the mobile anything to do to keep me entertained!

Finally I hear you coming up the stairs I know it won't be long before you come in to see me. Once you enter the nursery I smile big.

"Yeah I did mommy." It was surprising as I did find the crib very comfortable. I sit up taking my morning bottle as this was a normal routine.

I nod as I watch you leave I put the nipple to my mouth and start drinking it's formula again I think to myself. At first it took awhile to get used to but I'm not used to it kinda like wine it grows on you. I laid down and started to drink wondering what you're doing!

"Why time for baby Kimmy's baby shower to start of course! Of course since this is the first time baby Kimmy is being shown off I didn't invite too many people. Let's see, there is aunt Mandy and your cousin Kate, there is your aunt Julie and cousin Hailey. That's all! Mommy knows you aren't ready for lots of people to see you right now, but that is okay."

"B..B..BABY SHOWER!" .. "NO fucking way, am I having a baby shower this has gone too far!" Kimmie knew it but hearing it made it even worse. She knew she would lose but she couldn't just put up with this! This was going to be so humiliating she thought.

Once her mom got her all calmed down she had no choice but to be good, her mommy put her pacifier in her mouth to shut her up.

Kate quit tickling Kimmie and Kimmie wondered what was going on. Then Kate said in front of everyone that she wet her diaper to make it worse she went ahead and checked the cuff of the leg then she went ahead and stuck her hand in Kimmies diaper. "Hey!" Kimmie yelped.

Kimmie stood there as once again Kate talked about her like she wasn't even there. This always made her so mad, she wanted to yell. HEY I'M RIGHT HERE! She knew that wasn't a good idea so she just stood there waiting for this humiliating process to end.

"Yes mommy." Kimmie said softly knowing she had no choice.

Kimmie stood there sucking her pacifier pig tails and wearing her diaper for everyone to see she felt so embarrassed the only thing that would be worse is if she got a spanking. She was determined not to do that.

"Hi Aunt Julie and Little cousin Hailey." She said behind her pacifier She went to hug them and she was mad when Hailey patted her diaper. She figured she could tell that Kimmie was wet. She didn't have to wonder for long as Julie announced she was wet.

The baby turned red as Hailey made fun of her and then her mom went on and on how Kimmie is a baby and she does use her diapers.

Kimmie wanted the ground to open up and swallow her now!

"I don't think your mommy would like it if I changed you upstairs, honey. I would love to see you go bump-bump, as I am sure Katie would as well. Julie and Hailey haven't seen you do that yet, but I am sure they will. Now come here so I can take off your diaper and Hailey can see you be our little helper."

"I'm sure she won't care!" I whine trying my best not to be changed in front of Kate and Hailey!

When I see that's not working I crawl over to you and lay on my blanket. Once she got her diaper off her she folded it up and handed it to her and she had to walk in front of everyone and throw her diaper away. She cringed when Hailey praised her and said she was a good little girl.

She then took her hand and lead her over to her blanket. "Right here Hailey is where I have my diaper changed, you happy now!" She was getting mad! Kimmie laid there as Mandy talked to her cooing at her and tickling her like she was a 6 month old.

Kimmie layed there drinking her bottle she was putting up with the teasing cause she didn't want a spanking. She was doing all she could to not hit Hailey and yell at Kate as she laid there and everyone teased her. She herd everyone talk about her spankings it made her so mad!

"Kimmy! What did you do? I want you to help Hailey up and tell her your sorry. then I want you to ask her if she would please give you a spanking because you were naughty. Or maybe I should call Ms. Diane and ask if she can come over to give you a spanking."

Kimmie was bawling it was so humiliating to be spanked by her little cousin. She was sniffling and sobbing she was sounding just like the perfect cry baby that she was dressed as. Her mom got Hailey to stop and she was trying to recover cause her ass was on fire!

Then Kate added some more for good measure! "Please Please please I'll be good!" Kim had been trying all day to avoid this and she was determined not to let it happen again. She laid there sobbing trying to pull her self together.

"Okay everyone we are going to play s game now. It would not be s proper baby shower without a game." Nancy said.

Nancy reached behind the couch and took out a large blow up of Kimmy's face. She hung the picture and handed a pink cardboard pacifier to everyone, including Kimmy.

"You get to play too, Kimmy. Don't put that pacifier in your mouth. It's not a real one."

Nancy got a scarf then tied it around Hailey's head, covering her eyes. She spun Hailey around and aimed her toward the picture. Hailey stumbled a bit then stuck the pacifier on the picture, putting on Kimmy's nose.

Everyone else took their turn leaving Kimmy for last. Nancy blindfolded her and spun her around quickly. When she let go, Kimmy weaved back and forth, looking like a toddler learning to walk. Just as Kimmy reached the picture she tripped over her feet, causing her to fall. Her hand reached out and the cardboard pacifier landed right on the mouth of the picture.

Kate ran over and picked Kimmy up. She removed the blindfold and brushed off Kimmy's knees and patted bottom.

"Baby is okay" Kate said with a smile.

"It looks like Kimmy is the winner. She got the pacifier right on the baby's mouth. The prize is a bag of candy. Unfortunately, baby is not allowed to eat candy. She only eats baby food. She is going to have to give her prize to someone. Who do you want to give it to?"