LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Guest babykim

"Well this one does!" Kimmie snapped back. "How would you like to be kept in a wet diaper?" She was mad but after Ms Diane talked to her like she was the incredible hulk. Don't make me angry you wouldn't like me when I'm angry cue the music as the man turns green.

Oh well Kimmie thought to herself I have to keep a good sense of humor through my punishment.

"No Ms Diane I don't want you angry!" She still couldn't believe this was the same girl that she used to have bent over with her panties round her ankles that she used to spank and laugh at. One time she even mad her suck her thumb!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babykim

"It was fine daddy and yeah we had fun." She said hoping she didn't have to go into detail about it.

Kimmie figured it was bad enough going through everything and even worse having to talk about it, then again she figured they did have everything already on video. "Yeah no spankings today, I was good." She said sounding just like a little girl.

"It was my pleasure, Kimmy. I'll see you in the morning." Diane Diane said, patting Kimmy's bottom.

After Diane left Nancy led Kimmy onto the kitchen and put her in the highchair. She started setting the table for dinner.

"did you have a fun day with Ms. Diane Ms. Hailey today? I bet it was fun going on the slide with Ms. Hailey, wasn't it? And you got to ride your horsey, didn't you? Ms. Diane tells me you made a poo on the potty for Ms. Hailey too. Mommy is proud of you."

Nancy finished setting the table and got the out of the oven. She tied a bib on Kimmy then fixed a plate with meat loaf and mashed potatoes, cutting the meat loaf into tiny pieces. Nancy got a bottle of juice and set out in the tray of the high chair.

"Okay Kimmy, dinner is ready. Let me go get everyone and then we can eat."

Nancy left the room and after a minute, Nancy came back with Sam, Hailey and Julie right behind her.

"Julie, since you are going to be feeding the baby, go ahead and sit next to the high chair. I'll sit next to Sam and Hailey can sit over there."

Julie came over and sat down. She picked up the baby spoon and scooped up some meat loaf and started moving the spoon in front of kimmy's face.

"Here comes the airplane, Kimmy! Open the hanger door for auntie!"

Guest babykim

"Okie dokie." Kimmie said smiling as Ms Diane left. Mommy took her hand and took her into the kitchen and sat her in her highchair everything smelt so good, she was just disappointed figuring she would be eating baby food. Kimmie smiled as mommy praised her.

"Yeah mommy we all had a good time today." She watched as mommy prepared the dinner then she was shocked when she saw mommy cut it up into tiny pieces she was thinking she would get some now. Wow she thought first mac and cheese now this! Maybe I'm done with baby food, these diapers are next she thought to herself.

Julie kept feeding Kimmy the meat loaf and mashed potatoes, in between taking bites of her own food. She cooed and talked baby talk to Kimmy. When the plate was empty, Julie gave Kimmy her bottle to drink as she finished her own meal. When every one finished eating, Nancy got everyone a dish of vanilla ice cream for dessert. She set a baby bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a baby spoon on the tray of the high chair.

"There you go, Kimmy. Enjoy your ice cream. You can thank auntie Julie for the big girl food and the dessert. I wanted to feed you baby food, but auntie asked me if you could have regular found, since she had watched you with Ms. Diane and Ms. Hailey today and thought you did a wonderful job! You need to tell auntie thank you and give her hugs and kisses after dinner."

After everyone finished eating their ice cream, Nancy got Kimmy out of the highchair. She patted her bottom and brought her over to Julie to thank her. She led Kimmy into the living room.

"Go ahead and play with your toys. One of us will be giving you a bath later, probably Auntie or Ms. Hailey. I know your diaper is wet but that can wait until bath time."

Nancy went back into the kitchen and sat down.

Guest babykim

Kimmie was really happy as she ate her food and she smiled as Aunt Julie cooed at her. She was just happy she wasn't eating her baby food. She wondered what was going on then her mommy told her it was Aunt Julie's idea to feed her the adult food. She smiled at her.

"Thank you Aunt Julie this is really good, thanks so much for feeding me this instead of the baby food!" She was happy but also disappointed as she had thought maybe her mom decided to quit feeding her that nasty stuff! She was WRONG!

Guest babykim

"Yeah it is you wanna play?" Oh she is that's good." They started playing dolls together.

She was ok with Aunt Julie going to give her a bath as Aunt Julie was really being nice to her.

Kimmie looked up and smiled. "Yeah Aunt Julie that will be fun." She said as she put her dolls up.

Julie got a bottle of formula and came back to the nursery. She sat down and cradled her on her lap. She slipped the nipple in Kimmy's mouth and started rocking her and humming a lullaby. Hailey peeked her head into the nursery.

"Mom, I'm going to take a shower now and get dressed for bed."

"Alright, but remember, I want you in bed when it's Kimmy's bedtime."

"I know. That's why I am going to shower now."

Hailey smiled at Kimmy and went to the bathroom. Julie fed Kimmy the rest of the bottle. She set the bottle down and stood up. She carried Kimmy downstairs and gave Kimmy to Sam.

"How's my baby girl tonight?" Sam asked, tickling Kimmy's tummy.

Guest babykim

Kimmie was almost asleep as Aunt Julie fed her the bottle and rocked her and patted her diapered bottom. She opened her eyes as Hailey and her mom were talking about her taken a shower. A shower sounded so good Kimmie thought as she drank more of her bottle.

She thought to herself she hasn't had a shower since this whole baby stuff started.

Guest babykim

Kimmie sat there as daddy played with her. He bounced her on his knee then he did the pig had roast beef and this little piggie went wee wee all the way home. She really laughed on that one. Then mommy came in announcing it was bedtime! Kimmie looked up at mommy holding the bottle in hand. Daddy picked her up and Kimmie became baby super girl!

Guest babykim

Kimmie woke up as this was her daily routine mommy would wake her up and get her to drink a bottle before Ms Diane came.

She smiled as she woke up and put the bottle to her mouth and started drinking.

"I remember baby girl. I remember waking up to a baby girl patting my bottom with her hand. I guess she thought she was trying to spank me. I guess I should have played along with you. Do you remember the spanking you got and the booties, bonnet and mittens you had to wear? I can put them on you when you get out of the pool if you want."

Guest babykim

Kimmie smiled for a minute as Ms Diane recalled the spanking that Kimmie had given her, it quickly turned to anger as she realized now Ms Diane wasn't even remotely scared or intimidated by Kimmie anymore. As Ms Diane practically laughed at her like they had been playing a game and Ms Diane should pretend she's drinking tea out of a tea cup, like it was just a childish game that Kimmie played.

"No I don't want the bonnet and the mittens!" She cried

Hailey came into the house and watched Kimmy bump-Bump up stairs. She clapped when Kimmy reached the top.

"Good job, Kimmy! You made it all the way to the top of the stairs!"

Hailey came upstairs and followed Kimmy as she crawled naked to the nursery. Diane picked Kimmy up and kissed her mouth before laying Kimmy on the changing table and strapped her down. Diane got a clean diaper out and unfolded it. She lifted Kimmy's legs in the air and slid the diaper under her.

"peek-a-boo baby!" Diane said as she sprinkled baby powder on Kimmy and takes the diaper closed. Hailey came over with a tee shirt and have it to Diane. Diane looked at the tee shirt and smiled. She showed the front of the tee shirt to Kimmy. There was a picture of Cookie Monster and the words I POO FOR COOKIES underneath the picture. She sat Kimmy up and put the tee shirt on her before helping her off the table. Diane patted Kimmy's bottom.

"Ask Ms. Hailey to take you downstairs shop you can play with your toys or ride your horsey until lunchtime."

Hailey held Kimmy's hand as they walked downstairs. She was having fun helping Diane with taking care of Kimmy. Her mind was on what she was going to have Kimmy do that would be humiliating when Kimmy growled at her and started spanking her. Hailey was no match for Kimmy and had started crying.

Diane heard Hailey cry out and came to the top of the stairs.

"BABY! STOP THIS INSTANT!!!"

Diane ran downstairs and came over to Kimmy. She pulled her off of Hailey and then dragged her over to the couch. Diane sat down and pulled Kimmy over her lap and yanked her diaper off. She started spanking Kimmy with her bare hand, giving her thirty spanks. She got the paddle and gave Kimmy thirty swats with the paddle.

"What were you doing, spanking Hailey? She is your superior! You are not learning your lesson at all! You are to behave for everyone that is put in charge of you!"

Diane held the paddle out to Hailey.

"You are the one who should spank baby since you are the one she acted out on."

Hailey took the paddle and gave Kimmy three soft spanks.

"Harder! She didn't take it easy on you, did she?"

Hailey brought the paddle up on brought it down as hard as her ten year old self could. Again and again she spanked Kimmy. After fifteen spanks she set the paddle down and fell to the floor and started crying. Diane lifted Kimmy off of her lap and held her hands.

"You better apologize to Hailey, then I will put a diaper on you and your mittens and booties. You will spend the rest of the day in your crib. I will talk to your parents about getting someone else to babysit you since you don't want to obey me."

Guest babykim

Kimmie couldn't help herself as she knew she could take advantage of Hailey she was stronger and bigger. Unlike Ms Diane Hailey couldn't stand up to her alone. Kimmie was going to town on Hailey scolding her and spanking her. "Here you need this you baby!" She said as she stuck the pacifier in her mouth and made Hailey suck it. Hailey was crying and sobbing then Kimmie froze as Ms Diane yelled at her!

Guest babykim

Kim was stuck with her booties and mittens in her crib, she wondered how long she was going to have to be a infant!

"Please Ms Diane I'll be good, I thought you liked me!" She didn't want her to leave, she liked Ms Diane and she didn't wanna try to get used to a new baby sitter. Plus she wondered how much trouble she would be in if she ran her babysitter off.

She felt bad when Ms Diane was crying.. "Please Ms Diane I'm sorry."