LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Hailey smiled Kimmy talked to her. She looked over at her mother.

"aw. Did you hear that? Baby is trying to talk. I love hearing her babble. Maybe soon she will start using words. Until then, it's babble, babble, babble. Isn't that right, baby?"

Hailey slipped the pacifier in Kimmy's mouth. Diane turned to the kitchen with a pink skirt with a bunny on it.

"Baby was trying to talk while you were gone. All I heard was babble though."Hailey said.

"She was probably saying how happy she is to have her cousin here to help Ms. Diane take care of her. She babbles a lot to me too. It will be nice when she learns actual words."

Diane got Kimmy out of the high chair and put her skirt on her. After fastening it closed Diane smiled. She saw that Kimmy's diaper would be showing the whole time they were at the park. Hailey noticed it too.

"Ms. Diane, won't baby's diaper show at the park?"

"Yes it will Ms. Hailey. Monday at the park baby kept pulling her dress out of the way, showing everyone her diaper. I just thought I make it easier on her, especially since she can't use her hands."

"Oh I see. You are being nice to baby."

"Exactly. Baby, follow me."

Diane walked over to the mirror in the living room. When Kimmy crawled over to her, Diane lifted her up so she could see herself. Diane tapped the crotch of Kimmy's diaper.

"see Kimmy. Everybody will see the cute prints on your diaper. Isn't that nice?"

Diane looked over at Hailey.

"Can you get baby's diaper bag and put 3 diapers in it, powder, wipes and get a baby bottle of juice in it for baby. If you want, you can put juice boxes in the diaper bag for you."

Diane led Kimmy over to the stroller.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babykim

Kimmie was beyond pissed as Hailey wasn't even afraid of her anymore and just said she was babbling.

"You both know I can talk!" She cried. Kimmie couldn't believe the skirt Ms Diane picked out it was really short!

Ms Diane put the skirt on her then had her crawl to the mirror.

Diane strapped Kimmy into the stroller as Hailey went upstairs and got the diaper bag ready and came back with the diaper bag and Lucy. she went into the kitchen and put a baby bottle and a couple of juice boxes in the diaper bag, then came over to the stroller.

Guest babykim

Kimmie sat there in her stroller as Ms Diane strapped her in then Hailey had to bring down her bear. She was given her bear wonderful she thought I look even more like a baby! "No I don't want her!" Ms Diane made her take it anyways, Hailey smiled.

Diane pushed Kimmy for a few more minutes before her out of the swing.

"I know what we'll do. I have a video of baby coming down the slide with Lucy and me, I bet she would love to have a video of her sliding with Ms. Hailey. Wouldn't you, baby?"

"Aw, that's sweet. Of course I'll go down the slide with baby!"

Hailey took Kimmy's hand and led her over to the ladder going to the slide.

"Wow. That slide is pretty high up there, isn't it? Especially for a baby like you. I bet your glad Ms. Hailey is coming up the ladder behind you, aren't you? You remember how to go up the ladder, don't you? Put your hands on the side her and put your left foot on the bottom step. Then bring your right foot up to the next step and move your hands up the side. Then the left foot, right foot, hands until you get to the top of the ladder. It's so easy I bet even a baby like you can do it!"

"come on, baby. Show Ms. Hailey how you can go up the ladder. Don't worry I will be right behind you. That's a good baby. Left foot, right foot, hands! Good job, baby! Ms. Hailey is proud of you! Okay now sit down on the slide and I will sit behind you and out my arms around you. Look! There is Ms. Diane waiting at the bottom of the slide for us, taking a video. Why don't you blow her a kiss, but leave your pacifier in your mouth. That's right! Good baby! Here we go!"

Hailey pushed off, wrapping her arms around Kimmy's waist.

"WHEE!"Hailey screamed on the way down.

When they reached the bottom of the slide, Ms. Diane put her camera in her purse and picked Kimmy up.

"Good job, baby! I bet you want to go down the slide again. Don't you? Ask Ms. Hailey if she will take you down the slide again."

Guest babykim

Kimmie was super pissed as Ms Diane kept treating her like a little baby, much different then before when she was at least being treated like a toddler, but now it's like she's a little baby. She also noticed everything she said they just twisted it or ignored what she really said and just acted like she was saying what they wanted to hear. She didn't know what to do or say, so she just went along with their little game.

"Sounds like baby is throwing a tantrum. Maybe she doesn't realize Ms. Diane will spank your bare bottom here at the park in front of everyone? Might I remind baby that she is already in punishment until the end of summer because you were a naughty big girl for mommy and daddy? I guess you haven't learned your lesson yet, have you? Ms. Hailey, could you please check baby's diaper?"

Hailey lifted Kimmy's skirt and slipped her fingers in the leg opening once Kimmy's diaper. She wrinkled her nose.

"Baby is wet, Ms. Diane." Hailey announced loudly.

"In your opinion, does baby need to be changed right away, or can it wait a bit?"

"It can wait, Ms. Diane. Baby hadn't been fussing. I guess she doesn't care if she is wet or dry."

"Big babies don't seem to mind being wet. That's why they need mommy or daddy or a babysitter to check them occasionally. Isn't that right, baby?"

"I think baby may be thirsty. Can I get her s bottle?"

"Good idea. Sit her in the stroller first, then push her the park. Maybe we will see someone baby knows. Lets take her over to the ball field. I see there is a game today."

Diane helped Kimmy into the stroller as Hailey got a bottle out of the diaper bag. After Kimmy started drinking her bottle, Diane started pushing the stroller over to the ball field.

Guest babykim

"Yes yes I've learned my lesson and my name is Kim!" She snapped back she hoped she didn't get in trouble but she was tired of being called baby all the time, she so wanted to spank Ms Diane and Hailey and remind them who she was, but she knew that was now a fantasy!

She just stood there as Hailey checked her diaper and she announced that she was wet, she didn't even remember wetting her diaper.

Kimmie started to worry what if she was losing control what would happen then!!

just before got to the ball field, Diane pulled the stroller over and knelt down next to Kimmy. She untied the bonnet and took it off of her, as well as her booties and mittens. She took socks and she's out of her purse and put them on Kimmy's feet. She looked at Kimmy's face.

"I think Kimmy's learned who's in charge and that I can treat her any age I want. If you don't start behaving like a toddler, I will turn you into a two month old, and you will be spending the day in your baby crib, sucking on your pacifier and playing with your toes all day. Do I make myself clear?"

Diane turned the stroller around and headed out of the park with Hailey following close behind.

When they reached the house Diane got Kimmy out of the stroller and took off her wet diaper.

"Kimmy hasn't made a poo in a couple of days now. A baby or toddler needs a daily poo or it makes her grumpy. I think that is part of kimmy's problem. Take Kimmy over to her potty and ask her to go poo for you."

Hailey took Kimmy over to the potty chair and helped her sit down on it. She pushed Kimmy's legs apart so she could see.

Come on, Kimmy. Make a poo for Ms. Hailey. Show us what s good toddler you are."

Guest babykim

Kimmie got scared as Ms Diane stopped the stroller. "No Please Ms Diane I'll be good I promise!" She thought she was getting a spanking.

She was relieved when Ms Diane took off her bonnet and booties and mittens. "Yes!" Kimmie said smiling feeling better getting rid of all that baby crap, but she vowed she'd get even somehow thinking to herself.

Hailey watched Kimmy closely for a couple of minutes.

"I don't think Kimmy I'd going to make a poo, Ms. Diane."

"She just needs encouragement. I have some toddler cookies you can coax her with. Just in case, I will go upstairs and get the enema bag ready. If she hasn't made a poo in five minutes, bring her upstairs to the bathroom. Make sure she does bump-bump to get upstairs."

Hailey took the box of toddler cookies as Diane went upstairs. Hailey opened the box of cookies and took out one that was shaped like a teddy bear. She held the cookie in front of Kimmy.

"Come on Kimmy! Just poo in the potty and this cookie is all yours. Or would you rather have Ms. Diane stick that enema tube in your bottom and fill it with water? I know I don't like it when mommy does that to me."

Guest babykim

"No Please I'll try to go!" She feared the enema. She sat there and grunted and pushed

Damn it why are these assholes so worried about me shitting she thought, it will come when it comes!

She was sweating she did not want the enema. She pushed and pushed some more.

Guest babykim

Damn Kimmie thought as she was nose to nose with Hailey and she just told her like it was, now Kimmie had to be careful or Hailey would send the pictures out. She now felt like the baby they've all been treating her like cause she no longer scared anyone she had lost all her power damn she missed her friends at least with them she was still queen bee. Now at home she was a baby through and though cause no one was scared of her, not Ms Diane who she used to spank and not even little Hailey who she threatened to put in diapers and spank!

Guest babykim

"No." Kimmie said frustrated as she knew there was nothing she could do she would just have to accept whatever they decide to do.

Kimmie stood there as Hailey wiped her bottom, oh how she hated that it was so embarrassing!

"Ok." Kimmie said taking the diaper and throwing it in the trash, she then went bump bump up the stairs like she's been taught to do.

Hailey took Kimmy's hand as they followed Diane downstairs to the kitchen. Dian helped Kimmy into the highchair and put the tray on in front of her and gave her a bottle of juice as she prepared the macaroni and cheese. When it was finished, she brought a small plastic baby dish filled with macaroni and cheese and a baby spoon over to the high chair. She tied a yellow bib with a teddy bear on it around Kimmy's neck.

Guest babykim

Once Kimmie was in her highchair she could smell the mac and cheese and was looking forward to it.

Hailey tied her bib on and then she watched as Ms Diane brought over a baby dish along with a baby spoon and put it on the tray.

She looked at Ms Diane and was expecting her to feed her, she was shocked and happy when Ms Diane let her feed herself.

Kimmie took the spoon and began eating like there's no tomorrow as this was a lot better then baby food!

"Of course I will, baby girl."

Hailey patted Kimmy's bottom and took her hand. She led Kimmy into the living room and over to the large rocking horse. Before helping her up, Hailey checked Kimmy's diaper, patting her bottom again after finding the diaper was wet but not too bad. Hailey helped Kimmy climb onto the horse and slipped her pacifier in her mouth. As Kimmy got settled on the horse and started rocking, Hailey took out her phone and started shooting a video of Kimmy.

"Look at Ms. Hailey. Kimmy! Smile and say Thank you for the horsey, mommy and daddy! Very good! Now blow them a kiss. Remember how you did it at the playground? That's right, keep your pacifier in your mouth and blow them a kiss! Good job Kimmy! I'll tell Ms. Diane you are being a good baby!"

Hailey turned off the camera and smiled at Kimmy.

"Is Kimmy having fun on her horsey?z yes she is!" Hailey cooed.

Hailey went over to the couch and turned on the TV. She started watching a show on the Disney channel. She kept an eye on Kimmy and smiled at her, waving at her every few minutes.

Guest babykim

Kimmie was placed on her horsey and told to pose for the camera and to do a lot of thing blow kisses and tell mommy and daddy thank you.

She felt so humiliated knowing this would all be on camera for anyone to see, but she didn't see that she had a choice.

"Thank you mommy and daddy for the horsey!" She said behind her pacifier

"It's almost map time, Kimmy. Plus your diaper is wet. Your mommy wouldn't be happy if you sat on the couch and your diaper leaked. Tell you what. I'll put your baby blanket on the floor and then you can watch a little TV."

Hailey got the pink baby blanket from the corner and spread it out in front of the couch. She went over to the rocking horse and helped Kimmy get down. She led her over to the baby blanket and had her sit down. She sat down on the couch. She picked up the remote and changed the channel to Sesame Street.

"Look baby Kimmy! There is Elmo! Isn't he just the cutest thing. Don't you love Sesame Street?"

They stayed in front of the TV for awhile before Diane came in the room.

"Time for Kimmy's nap."

Hailey stood up and helped Kimmy to her feet. They walked over to the staircase. Diane picked Kimmy up and carried her upstairs and to the nursery.

"Lets get that diaper changed first."

Diane laid Kimmy on the changing table and changed her into a dry diaper. She helped Kimmy off the table and gave her the used diaper. She pointed at the diaper pail.

"Used diapers go in your diaper pail."

Diane waited while Kimmy put the diaper in her pail, then picked her up and set her in the crib. She took s bottle out of her pocket and gave it to Kimmy. She tucked her in and gave her Lucy. Diane wound the mobile and gave Kimmy a kiss on the cheek.

Hailey took her dress off as well as her shoes and socks. She laid down on the big girl bed in just her Tinkerbell panties.

"I'm going to nap too." Hailey said.

Guest babykim

Kimmie smiled as she was happy looking forward to watching some tv. Hailey got her off her horsey and laid the blanket down she sat there and watched tv but was disappointed when she turned on sesame street! Kimmie just smiled as Hailey teased her some more.

Kimmie sat there and watched Elmo doing some silly things, she wondered why real babied liked this she guess cause they were puppets.

Then Ms Diane came walking in announcing it was bed time!

"That is Ms. Hailey to you. There is only one baby in this room. I can bring Hailey a GLASS of water if she wants, or she can get up and get her own water. I am not making her take a nap so she can get up when she wants, unlike you, Maybe I should get your mittens and bonnet?"

Guest babykim

"No please I was just joking!" Kimmie didn't want her mittens or her bonnet! Kimmie just laid there and started drinking her bottle not wanting to get into anymore trouble. She tried to ignore the teasing she received from Hailey then after a few minutes she was asleep!

During her nap she wet her diaper as she was getting more and more used to it now!

"Babies never ask to get changed, Kimmy. They don't care if they are wet or dry. If I wanted to change you, I would have, don't you think? I know you are wet. I want you to greet mommy and daddy in a wet diaper, but with a smile on your face. It's not up to you if I change you or not. Don't ask again, or I will be very unhappy. You don't want me to be unhappy, do you?"