LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Kimmie was furious she was thinking I'm not a damn toddler I'm not going to drown! She was livid as she stood there and let Ms Diane put her floaties on her. Kimmie kept looking around as she waited for Ms Diane to fill the pool, she was afraid someone might see her in a swim diaper with floaties she was more embarrassed about that then just being seen in her diaper. Kimmie was made to splash and act like a baby in the pool. A few times Ms Diane yelled at her to make some noise, then after 20 minutes or so she herd nothing. She looked over at Ms Diane and she was asleep. Kimmie said it's time to take someone back in time and for her to remember who she really is!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane woke up as Kimmy pulled her hair and started spanking her. Diane started laughing.

"Aw, is baby upset? You call those spanks? They feel more like tickles."

Diane reached behind her with her foot and tripped Kimmy. She turned around before Kimmy could recover and pulled her to her feet. She grabbed Kimmy's ear and marched her into the house. Once they were inside Diane stripped off Kimmy's swim diaper and her top. She led Kimmy into the living room and got the paddle. She got out her cell phone and set it to record a video.

"What did you think you were thinking, baby? Did you think you could spank me and I would be so terrified of you that you would be in Control again? Sorry baby. I dropped being afraid of you the day I first saw you in a diaper. That's when I found out that you are just a pathetic baby. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Just so you know, I am making a video of your spanking. Yes, Ms. Diane is going to give you s bare bottom spanking. After that she is going to wash your mouth out with soap because you used naughty words. Don't look at me like that. You shouldn't use that kind of language as a big girl, much less a baby."

Diane sat down in Sam's chair and pulled Kimmy over her lap. She started spanking her with the paddle. She lost count at thirty spanks, but gave her at least twice that. Finally she stopped and let Kimmy stand up. She had her face the camera.

"tell mommy and daddy why Ms. Diane had to spank you and tell them what I am going to do next."

Diane rubbed Kimmy's bottom then gave her s hard swat. A rub them another swat. And then s third time.

"Go ahead, baby. The camera is rolling."

Kimmie was stunned when Ms Diane didn't even react in fact she made fun of her she quit and was stunned. WTF is going on she thought.

All those times I spanked this girl and now nothing! Before she could say or do anything she found herself on her back looking up at Ms Diane who now seemed to tower over her! She grabbed her wrist pulling her up then yanking her ear.

Diane patted Kimmy's bottom again before turning off the camera and leading Kimmy over to the baby blanket and helping her lay down on it. She watched as Kimmy raised her legs in the air and then got a diaper and slid it under Kimmy. She sprinkled powder on her and taped the diaper on before helping her to her feet.

Kimmie nodded her head and was actually relieved that Ms Diane would carry her up the stairs cause if she had to do bump bump she would really be sore as her ass was on fire! She wasn't going to argue or fight with Ms Diane not after she just showed her who was boss!

"Yes Ms Diane." Kimmie got down on all fours and started to crawl, she noticed Ms Diane was driving the point home she is a BABY!!

Diane returned to the bathroom about five minutes later. She took Kimmy's hand and led her over to the sink and held her hand in front of Kimmy's mouth.

"spit baby, then we'll rinse out that mouth. I hope baby learned her lesson and doesn't use those potty words anymore."

Diane took the soap from Kimmy's mouth and rinsed it in the sink.

"I'll have to make sure and tell mommy that this bar of soap is for baby's mouth only. I'm sure we will be needing it again."

Diane filled a plastic cup with water and held it up to Kimmy's mouth.

"time to rinse and spit, baby."

Diane let Kimmy rinse her mouth out several times and spot into the sink. Finally she poured out the last of the water and slipped the pacifier in Kimmy's mouth.

"Baby likes sucking on her pacifier, doesn't she? Now for the last part of baby's punishment. She is spending the rest of the day in her crib. Come on."

Diane took Kimmy over to the nursery. She got out a footed sleeper and dressed Kimmy in it. She Kimmy into the crib and pulled the top down, locking it in place.

"Ms. Diane will be right back with a bottle for baby. Don't go anywhere."

Diane laughed at her joke and left the room. She returned with a bottle of baby formula, handing out to Kimmy.

"Drink up, baby. Ms. Diane will be back in a half hour with a fresh bottle and she expects this one to be empty, understood?"

Ms. Diane wound the mobile before leaving the room.

Kimmie was so happy when she herd Ms Diane come back into the bathroom without saying a word she took Kimmie's hand and lead her to the sink. She spit and rinsed doing anything and everything to get that soap taste out of her mouth.

"Yes Ms Diane I've learned not to use naughty language." Kimmie didn't want to experience this again!

She cringed when Ms Diane said she would let her mommy know to keep this soap for her mouth washing.

When Kimmie saw Ms Diane arrive with another bottle she was happy as she wanted to get that soap taste out of her mouth.

She was getting kinda full she figured she could drink about half of it then finish the rest later. Then she was shocked as Ms Diane said she had another one for her after this one! "I'm full I can't drink all of this one." She cried as she was already drinking the 2nd bottle.

Kimmie started crying just thinking about daddy spanking her again. "Please please tell him you took care of it, I'll do anything I can't stand another spanking!" She cried and begged and pleaded.

Kimmie groaned as she was given another bottle she was bloated full! She couldn't drink anymore but Ms Diane made her.

While Kimmie was drinking the water she started wetting her diaper. Kimmie squirmed and laughed as Ms Diane tickled her causing her to wet some more. Then something went off in her head she's trying to make me wet but why does she want me so wet.

"I'm a big girl!" She said trying to convince herself more then Ms Diane, or that's the way it sounded.

"I don't think you are a big girl, baby. A big baby maybe. A big wet baby who can't control her pee. Sorry, no more diaper changes until after mommy and daddy get home. Maybe tomorrow you will treat Ms. Diane with the respect she deserves as your babysitter. You can sit there in your pee puddle thinking about how naughty you were. I hope mommy and daddy decide to keep you in those diapers until bedtime. Maybe baby will realize how much you depend upon others to take care of you."

"I will be good Ms Diane I promise as Kimmie begged to be changed. She did feel bad for being mean to Ms Diane.

Then she remembered what she said earlier about her starting her baby life and her being her mommy could she be serious.

She was sure if she talked to her mommy and daddy about it they would probably encourage Ms Diane to do that they would probably be happy. Kimmie didn't wanna be a baby but what could she do.

Nancy smiled and started feeding her the chicken, then the potatoes and finally the peaches. She got a bottle of formula and gave it to Kimmy while she and Sam had their dinner. After they ate, Sam took the changing table and rocking chair up to the nursery and set up the changing table. Nancy cleaned up Kimmy's hands and face before removing her bib.She got Kimmy out the high chair and took her over to the baby blanket. She tore the tapes on the diaper she was wearing.

Kimmie ate her food trying to be really good, she didn't want a spanking and she wanted to be changed.

Once her face and hands were clean she was lead into the living room and mommy untaped her diaper and Kimmie like her normal routine took the diaper and threw it away. She then came back onto the baby blanket and she never thought about it before until mommy told her this would be her last time being changed on the blanket. She was relieved figuring she wouldn't be changed in front of anyone anymore.

Nancy stood up and carried Kimmy over to the crib and out her in it. She put the thumbless mittens on her.

"We don't want baby to scratch her face while sleeping or sucking her thumb in her sleep, do we? no we don't. Only bottles and pacifiers for my baby girl."

Nancy clipped a pacifier on Kimmy's shirt.

"I'll bring Kimmy a bottle of water and then it's time for night-night."

Nancy left the room and came back with the bottle. She handed the bottle to Kimmy. She gave her a kiss and tucked her in. Nancy wound the mobile and turned down the light before leaving the room.

Kimmie couldn't understand what was up with the mittens but she didn't complain. It made her mad when mommy talked baby talk to her and said in case she scratched herself! Like I'm a real infant she thought. Whatever she wondered why it seemed Ms Diane and now Mommy was really turning on the baby treatment she hated the fact now that her hands were useless!

The next morning Nancy woke Kimmy up and handed her s bottle of formula.

"good morning, baby girl. Guess what? We are going to have company staying today. Aunt Julie and Ms. Hailey will be coming this morning! Aunt Julie got some time off work, do they will be here for s few days. Isn't that great news? Unfortunately mommy and daddy have to work so it will be up to you and miss Diane to entertain them until the weekend. That Is three sleeps from now."

"Ms. Diane will be here in a few minutes and get you out of the baby crib.I hope you will be a good baby for her."

Nancy left the nursery and twenty minutes later Diane entered the nursery. She smiled at Kimmy and came over to the crib.

"Good morning baby girl. Are you as happy to see me s am to see you? Your mommy told me that your auntie Julie and your big cousin Hailey will be here today. That's great. I will make Hailey my assistant. She can give you bottles, feed you breakfast or dinner, and might even change your diaper. Won't that be fun?"

"I see your mommy put your mittens on you. I think that's s good idea. Let's leave them on for now."

Diane got Kimmy out of the crib and checked her diaper and laid her on the changing table and pulled the strap across her stomach.

"We don't want baby falling off the changing table, do we? No we don't!"

Diane removed Kimmy's diaper and lifted her legs as she cleaned her bottom. Just then Hailey entered the nursery and gasped.

"Kimmy's room looks like a real babies room!"

"That's because it is a real babies room. Isn't it, baby?"

Kimmie woke up and was given her bottle she started drinking it then she was shocked when mommy told her they were having company!

"W-What why are they coming?" Kimmie just didn't like being seen by others as a baby especially Hailey something about the little girl babying her made things even worse! It was just one of many adjustments that she always had to make it seemed.

Guest babykim

Kimmie wanted to spit the pacifier out but with Ms Diane there she knew better so she had to open and let the younger girl put it in her mouth. She could only nod as Hailey reminded her about changing her diaper. Kimmie laid there and cringed at the thought of everything that Hailey was going to do to her. Feed her, change her, and be Ms Diane's assistant. Kimmie wanted to tell them both off but she knew better she knew she had to try and be a good baby as hard as it may be!

Diane smiles as watched Hailey feed Kimmy.

"Good job Hailey! Now wipe baby's face with her bib before you take it off her. You will need to hold baby's bottle for her, as she isn't able to control her hands yet. She had to grow up s bit before she gains the motor skills necessary to use her hands. Up until yesterday I thought she could use them but she showed me she was just s little baby who can't use her hands at all."

Hailey picked up the bottle and put the nipple in Kimmy's mouth. She started giggling as Kimmy sucked on the bottle.

"Did you know Kimmy used to baby sit me? I remember when I was five and I was having problems staying dry all night, and mommy made me wear pull-ups to bed. Mommy would let me put them on and take them off by myself so I wouldn't feel so babyish. When Kimmy watched me though, she wouldn't let me put them on by myself. She told me I was still a baby and she had to do it. Not only that, but she would make me play with baby toys and sometimes she made me drink from a bottle while sitting on her lap."

"I don't think you have to worry about Kimmy anymore. Don't even use that name. Just call her baby like I do. After she finishes her bottle we are going to take her to the park. We had such a fun time there on Monday that I thought she would like to go again today. I will go upstairs and find a skirt for her wear to the park. If she finishes the bottle before I get back, ask your mommy to get baby out of the high chair."

Guest babykim

Now it was making sense to Kimmie why she was dressed so babyish and why her mittens were being put on she was still being punished as being treated like a infant instead of a toddler. She opened as Hailey held her bottle for her. Hailey smirked at her and talked baby talk to her, Kimmie wanted to spank her but there was nothing she could do as Ms Diane would be right there to punish her again.