LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

Diane started clapping as Kimmy announced that she had made a poo in her potty.

""Good job Kimmy! You beat Lucy! You get the cookies. I'll let you have two cookies now, and we will save the rest for tomorrow and after that. Here you are."

Diane gave Kimmy two cookies and got the baby wipes. She had Kimmy stand up and cleaned her bottom.

"Go ahead and throw away your diaper and I will be at your blanket."

Diane waited for Kimmy and diapered her as usual. She helped Kimmy to her feet and patted her bottom.

"Go get Lucy and bump-bump Upstairs. I'll meet you in your nursery."

Diane went to the kitchen and got a bottle of formula and warmed it up. She went upstairs to the nursery. She smiled at Kimmy and took her over to the crib. She took Lucy and put her in the crib. She smiles at Kimmy.

"I'll found you a tee shirt to wear when you get up from your nap. I want you to nurse on this bottle in your crib."

Diane picked Kimmy up and hugged her before putting her in the crib with the bottle. She wound the mobile and left the nursery.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimmie smiled and was happy at the way Ms Diane was so proud of her. She was happy to be given her cookies.

"Can't I do that." Kimmie cried as Ms Diane started wiping her ass.

Kimmie threw her diaper away then came back to get her new diaper on and ready for her nap.

Kimmie woke up from her nap as she had been sleeping good. She was happy to get up and she smiled when she saw the shirt.

"Sure that sounds fun thank you for the shirt." She said smiling. They went down to the baby blanket and Ms Diane showed her how to put on a diaper. KImmie thought to herself she already knew how to do that after babysitting several times, but she didn't say anything.

Kimmie smelt something and she was really hoping she could have some, but she knew better she knew she would be getting baby food.

Ms Diane came in and got her ready for mommy and daddy to come home. She sat between her legs as she did her hair.

Then Ms Diane put her shoes and socks on. "Do I have to?" She whined she didn't wanna tell them she went poo in the potty.

"What every night why?" Kimmie asked when Ms Diane told her to keep her pacifier in when she greets her mommy and daddy.

"You wouldn't be lying to mommy, would you? Do you know what happens to little babies who lie to the their mommy? They get their bottom spanked. I thought we were getting past that, but it appears that baby needs another punishment session with daddy. We'll schedule a session tonight after dinner."

Sam came around the car just as Nancy mentioned a punishment session.

"What is this I hear? Was Kimmy a naughty girl?"

"Kimmy wasn't truthful with mommy, was she? That is one of the things that got you into this baby punishment isn't it??

Nancy carried Kimmy into the house and set her down. She looked at Diane.

"Thank you for taking care of Kimmy. Apparently she isn't as appreciative as we hoped. She just said there was no video when you said there was. Can you show me the video, please?"

"yes ma'am,"

Diane took out her cell phone and started playing the video. When it ended, Nancy looked at Kimmy.

"What do you have to say for yourself, baby?"

"N-N-N0 Mommy I was truthful!" She didn't want to get another spanking she figured she would be cute and play with the language.

"You asked me if there's a special video, I don't consider the video special therefore I didn't lie!"

They went back inside the house and she sat there as mommy talked to Ms Diane. The video showed what they did all day at the park.

"I told you the video's not special!" KImmie was laughing on the inside cause she felt she was right!

Nancy frowned at Kimmy.

"you knew what video I meant. What other videos are there? There are the ones that Kate made, but I saw all of those. That reminds me. Diane you really should see the adorable video of Kimmy's aunt Julie teaching her daughter Hailey how to diaper a baby."

"I bet it was. Hailey is ten, isn't she?" Diane asked.

"Yes, that's right. She hasn't started babysitting yet so she really needs the practice. When she comes for her summer week visit we will have to give her lots of practice on our little baby. Isn't that right, Kimmy?"

"Back to matters at hand though.i really thought you were making progress, Kimmy. But I guess it is going to take a lot more punishment days, isn't it? that's okay. Daddy will be happy to spank his little baby and Ms. Diane will be happy to as well. I guess I better get dinner on now though and you can think about how naughty you were."

Kimmie shrugged trying to play it off so she wouldn't get in trouble. Then she was so embarrassed as her mom mentioned the video that Kate made of Hiailey learning how to diaper babies and Kimmie was the test subject. "Mom please!" Hai, out of know where Ms Diane swatted her on her diaper and told her she was to call her mom mommy, big girls call their mom's mom, but not baby girls.

Kimmie was mad, at the humiliating task. "Fine mommy, please don't let little Hailey change me!" She whined.

The only good thing about kimmies dinner is the baby food she was fed wasn't the nasty kinds. So she actually ate without too much trouble.

She thought how embarrassing it will be for little Hailey to change her while she's here. Then her thoughts were broken as mommy brought more baby food to her mouth and she got it all over her face.

"I'm sure you will, Kimmy, right after daddy spanks your bottom. I don't like you talking back to me either. It shows you aren't learning your lesson very well. Since you don't want to tell daddy, I will take you to him."

"N-N-N-NO please mommy!" Kimmie cried as mommy took her hand and stood her in front of daddy.

She was already crying cause she knew she was in trouble and she knew her ass was about to be on fire!

"No daddy I didn't mommy said there was a special video that I wanted to show her, I said it wasn't special!" She said crying and begging.

She listened as her daddy scolded her then he said something that she was shocked beyond belief.

"What no way I can't start school in diapers!" She kept crying then she even imagined that and how Ms Diane would love that.

"I'm really sorry mommy." Kimmie said sniffling. Kimmie took the diaper and threw it away.

She went back to the blanket and laid down mommy put her pacifier in her mouth and made her list some ways that she can be a good baby.

Kimmie was so embarrassed having to think of way to be good. Then when she repeated it, it sounded so infantile with the pacifier in.

Nancy smiles as Kimmy crawls into the nursery. She picks her up and sits her on the side of the big girl bed before pulling her shirt off. She put the pajama top on Kimmy and buttoned it up. She gave her a kiss and a hug before putting her in the crib.

Kimmie is set on her old bed and oh how she wishes she could sleep in it, but she knows that's not happening.

She sits there as mommy dresses her, she no longer interferes when people dress her she knows better then that!

"No mommy I still have normal dreams." She didn't wanna tell her that she does have baby dreams too!

She laid there in her crib waiting for her mom to get back, she thought she might surprise Ms Diane and put her back in her place!

Kimmie was mad cause she felt like Ms Diane is the one that got her in trouble, she thought maybe it's time for Diane to be reminded of who she really is and it's time for Diane to go over her knee!

Kimmie woke up with her mom checking her diaper and praising her for wetting it for ms Diane she just figured what choice did she have.

"It's wet alrgiht!" Kimmie snapped at her she wasn't very happy with having to show mommy the video then getting in trouble for it!

She took her diaper and threw it in the trash which was no her normal routine then she went and laid down so she can be dressed for the day. She was furious when Ms Diane scolded her noticing her sore but from last night's spanking.

"Yeah it's your fault the video wasn't special and I didn't wanna show my mom!" She was mad!!

Diane just smiled and fed Kimmy her breakfast, noting that Kimmy was eating without fussing. When she was done, she dropped the spoon and bowl in the sink and wiped Kimmy's face with her bib before taking it off of her. She lifted Kimmy out of the high chair and kissed her. She set Kimmy on the floor and patted her bottom.

Kimmies hopes were dashed as she saw the baby pool and Ms Diane still called her a baby.

"Damn it!" She thought to herself. "I wanna sun bathe too!" Kimmie thinking she hadn't been able to go tanning since her baby punishment

Now Ms Diane was going to do something that she wanted to do, but probably wasn't going to be able too! She was mad!

Once in the living room Ms Diane had everything laid out and to her surprise Ms Diane changed right in front of her! Wow she's hot! Thought Kimmie as she watched her put on her adult bikini compared to what was waiting for her.

"Sorry baby, but you need the floaties. We aren't going to let baby Kimmy drown on my watch. After all, baby is going to be sitting in six to eight inches of water and I plan on napping some and you might fall asleep as well."

Diane put the floaties and swim diaper on Kimmy and got a pair of sunglasses and a bag of plastic water toys out of her bag. She took Kimmy's hand and led her into the backyard. She made Kimmy stand next to the small plastic baby pool as Diane filled it with water and added the water toys.

"Okay climb in the pool, baby. I want to hear lots of splashing while I sun bathe. If I don't hear splashing, I might think baby is getting out of her pool, which I wouldn't advise."

Diane held Kimmy's hand as she stepped into the baby pool and sat down. Diane smiled as Kimmy started splashing.

"That's right baby, keep splashing so Ms. Diane knows you are having fun. I will be over in that chair getting a tan."

Diane walked over to the chair and took off her top, setting out on the top of the chair before sitting down in the chair and putting on her sunglasses.

"Splash splash, baby. Splash splash."

Diane smiles and closed her eyes.