LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

I sit there the stuff is revolting and disgusting and nasty! I swallow every bit that shoved in my face, not wanting another spanking.

After I see you're feeding me with a real baby spoon now I know why it's taken so long. I gag a few times but I get it down.

I listen to you and daddy talk and I cringe when daddy says he'll start spanking me 10 times a day! My ass just hurts thinking about it!

That Bitch Diane suggested that they get me a baby crib, Oh I wanna knock her out! I think to myself. WTF A CRIB! NO FUCKING WAY! I think to myself. What's next! Now I'm going to give up my comfortable bed. I start crying.

"Don't want a crib mommy." I whine.

I open to eat the rest of the baby food trying to stay out of trouble.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy finishes feeding Kimmy the rest of the peas and the banana baby food, smiling at the faces she makes. She sets aside the jar of bananas with the spoon still in it and gets Kimmy out of the booster seat. She wipes her face with the bib and takes it off.

I move my head back and forth as you wipe my face. Once you're done you release me from the booster seat.

"Do we have to mommy?" I whine hoping maybe somehow someway you'll change your mind. You take me upstairs and my pleas have fallen on deaf ears. You take me to the bathroom I sit there as you clean me real quick. Then we go to my bedroom I wanna cry as you remind me about my bed being replaced. I can't believe tonight I'll be sleeping in a crib, what about when Hailey and Mandy and Kate see me. They're all going to think I'm the biggest baby. Then I think about my friends what if any of them call my mom and ask her if they can come by.

"Mom none of my friends have call you right?" I ask nervously.

Sam lifted up the back of Kimmy's skirt and gave her three hard swats on the back of her diaper.

"Stop giving your mommy an attitude. Since you don't want to give mommy your opinion, you can stand there and finish your bottle while we choose."

Sam took the bottle out of Nancy's purse and gave it to Kimmy despite her begging. Sam and Nancy looked over the cribs but couldn't decide.

"They would probably have a better selection at Babies R Us." Nancy said.

"Alright, let's go there. Maybe Kimmy will have an opinion on which crib to get there."

Nancy took Kimmy's hand and led her out to the car, passing other shoppers on the way, with Kimmy still sucking on her bottle. They got in the car and drove to Babies R Us. Nancy got Kimmy out of the car and took the bottle, putting s pacifier in Kimmy's mouth instead.

They walked into the store and over to the cribs. There were other people looking at the cribs as well.

"You're right, they do have a better selection. We will definitely find a crib for Baby Kimmy here."

The swats didn't hurt to bad but it was very embarrassing as I quickly look around to see if anyone was looking.

"No-N-NO P-P-Please not here!" I beg and whine. Then I decide I'll do whatever not to cause a scene so I put the nipple to my lips and began sucking my bottle hoping you guys hurry I wanna go home! I watch as you two look over the cribs then you suggest babies r us.

You take my hand and lead me out of the store, I try to hand you the bottle but you don't take it. So I have to carry it through the store.

When you don't see me drinking it, you make me drink it while we're leaving the store. I wonder what people must be thinking.

Normally when guys see me I know some are wondering how they can get in my panties, I could only imagine if they knew I was wearing a diaper! I don't think they'd wanna get in my diaper.

Sam and Nancy walk up and down the rows of cribs with Kimmy along side. A sales woman walks up to them.

"Good evening and welcome to Babies R us. I see you are looking for a crib. Expecting a new arrival?"

Nancy put her hand on Kimmy's shoulder.

"Actually its for this rascal right here. We have decided to upgrade her current bed."

The sales woman looks at Kimmy and Smiles.

"I see. We do have some larger cribs over her."

The saleslady led them to where three larger cribs were sitting.

"All three of these models come with optional tops to keep rascals from climbing out of the crib and wandering off. If you need anymore help, let me know."

The sales woman walked off to find another customer. Ssm and Nancy looked at the cribs trying to decide.

"Since you don't have an opinion, why don't you try out the cribs so we can decide which one is best for you?"

Sam picked Kimmy up and set her in one of the cribs, a white one that had a teddy bear on the footboard.

I turn thousand shades of red as you tell the sales lady the crib is for me! I'm floored you would tell her like no big deal!

When she looks at me I turn away quickly thinking if I don't

A little girl sees Kimmy in the crib and walks over.

"Is your mommy and daddy buying you a crib? I guess you must be a baby then. I can see you are still in diapers too. I have to wear them too."

The girl pulled her dress up showing Kimmy her diaper that matched Kimmy's diaper.

"I gotta go now. My mommy is buying me a car seat. I am not a baby anymore so I need a bigger car seat."

The girl runs off. Nancy overheard what she said.

"We need to get Kimmy a car seat too."

Sam lifts Kimmy out off the crib and stands her on the floor.

"I think this crib is the one we will get. There is even room on the end so I can paint Kimmy's name."

The saleswoman came over after overhearing Sam said that was the crib they were going to buy.

"That model does come with the optional top for 20 dollars more."

"Thank you we will take the crib with the top."

The saleswoman gave them a ticket to give the cashier.

"Will there be anything else?"

"Yes. Do you carry car seats that my daughter can fit into?"

The saleswoman looked ay Kimmy again.

"We have booster seats for older children. One even comes with a five point harness which I think is safer, even for older children."

Sam and Nancy ended up buying a crib, car seat, mesh playpen, sheets for the crib and a set of baby dishes.

Nancy held Kimmy's hand as Sam installed the car seat before they left to go home. Sam put Kimmy in the car seat and brought the harness over her, locking it between Kimmy's legs.

I stand there so embarrassed as this stupid girl talks to me, she even shows me her diaper pampers just like mine.

I'm glad when she finally leaves, but before she goes she says her mom is buying her a car seat. Mom overhears it and decided to get me one to! Great I think, I just wanna go and thank that little girl but in a smart ass way!

I sit in my new car seat sucking my pacifier really embarrassed and wanting out of this diaper right away!

The pacifier actually provides comfort as at first I cry cause the teasing and embarrassment but soon I calm down and feel better sucking the pacifier and by the time we reach home I'm sound asleep. Once we get home you wake me up, I get mad when you pat my butt rubbing that nasty poo in and smearing it all over my back side. I wonder why so many people like patting my ass! We get inside and I'm looking forward to a bath. We go into the bathroom as daddy prepares the crib, it's like I'm being reborn and they're preparing for the new baby! Problem is the new baby is already here. I stand there as you take off my dirty diaper and spray me with the shower's nozzle.

I jump as you wipe my ass and I can''t believe the invasion of my privacy as you go deep inside of me!

"I hope you hate this punishment, Kimmy. I hope it so much by the end of summer that you will do everything you can so it won't have to be repeated. I know it is humiliating to be babysat by someone younger than you, but that's what I want. I expect you to treat Ms. Diane with the same respect you show me, but I guess I told you that already. As far as the big girl bed in your room goes, it isn't yours. Yes you were sleeping in it, but daddy and mommy own it. We can do what we want with it. If we want to let Hailey or Kate or anyone else sleep in the bed, then that is our right to do that. Your crib is only yours as far as sleeping in it as well. If we decide someone can share your crib for whatever reason, then you have no say in the matter."

I listen as you scold me a little bit. "Well daddy is painting my name on it, so I guess it's mine!" I say being a smart ass.

"Mom what's wrong?" As I notice you start to tear up. "I'm sorry mommy and yes I remember when daddy would take me to the park.

"I'll do better I promise!" I say trying to figure out if I can really be a good baby or not.

"Really I thought she was going into 9th grade, that means she'll be graduating with me this year."

I think how odd that is, a girl that was my babysitter for the summer is going to be in my class.

"I'm a big baby." I giggle.. After you burped me and said that was good for a little baby. We both laugh.

Sam smiles as he watches Kimmy toddle downstairs and over to him. He accepted her thanks and hugged and kissed her back.

"Aw, You're welcome baby. I'll take you back to mommy."

Sam picked Kimmy up and walked over to the staircase. He put Kimmy over his head and flew her upstairs like an an airplane and into her room. He lowers her into Nancy's arms. She hugged and kissed Kimmy before laying her down in the crib. She pulled the top sheet and comforter over Kimmy and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. She laid a baby bottle filled with water in the crib.

"Nighty-night baby girl. Don't let those bunnies nibble on your toes tonight."

Nancy walked over to the door and turned out the light. She and Sam left the room. Nancy left the door open a crack and walked downstairs with her arm around Sam's waist.

Kim was surprised as daddy picked her up, she wasn't small she weighed about 120 she stood about 5'7 she took more after her mom, as her dad was over 6 foot he was a big strong guy. He easily picked her up and took her to her room which might as well be a nursery. She thought. As she entered the room her mom was just finishing up getting her crib ready. Once everything was ready mommy took her and laid her in the crib. "No mommy they're good bunnies." She laughed. She watched as her mom left the room hand in hand they both seemed really happy.

Nancy came into Kimmy's room around 6:45 in the morning and saw her baby girl was still asleep. She also saw she had not drank any of her bottle that Nancy had left for her. Nancy gave Kimmy's thigh a couple of sharp slaps to wake her up.

"Ouch!" I yelped as I was woken up with slaps to my thighs. "What what I wasn't thirsty." I cried.

I sit up as you take my pacifier out and hand me the bottle after scolding me you hand me my bottle and tell me to drink it up.

Damn I think to myself I wasn't thirsty and now I get ion trouble for not drinking the damn bottle.

I lay back down and I have to admit the crib is very comfy, I fall back asleep. Leaving the bottle sit there.

I wake up to a voice and with you leaning over my crib. Damn I think as I feel asleep and forgot about the bottle.

"No-No Please Ms Diane I just feel back asleep, please please I'll finish it." I cry not believing that you're going to spank me!

Once you get me out of my crib you take off my diaper and wad it up again and you hand it to me. "Yes I know what to do." I say in between sobs. "Ms Diane please can't we talk about this?" I beg and plead. Once you give me one snack and another smack as I'm leaving I know the answer I go and throw my diaper away and then I go into the living room to meet you for my spanking.

Diane smiled as watched Kimmy slowly walking over to her feeling miserable. Diane was sitting in Kimmy's father's chair holding the paddle in her hand. She gave it a practice taps against her own hand to see how it would feel.. She was glad it was Kimmy and not herself that was being spanked this time. She was going to relish each and every spank she delivered to Kimmy's bottom. She looked at Kimmy and tapped her knees.

I walk over to you and see you sitting in my dad's chair with the paddle. This sucks I think to myself.

"Please Ms Diane I'm sorry about the past." Knowing you're really going to enjoy this!

No sooner do I say that then I'm laying across your lap and your lecturing me, just about that.

You take my free hand and hold it, damn I think guess you've had plenty of experience to know what someone does who is being spanked!

"W-W-What do you mean not yet!" I cringe at the thought of being spanked in front of my friends.

"Please Ms Diane after this can't we be friends." I cry thinking if we're friends you'll be nice to me.

"I!" I cry out as the first smack came crashing down on my ass, but you said you didn't hear it.

"Are you serious, Kimmy? Do you think I want to be friends with a diaper wearing baby that I need to spank? How would that look. 'Hi this is my girlfriend Kimmy. Please excuse the diapers. She failed potty training.' That would be a hoot . Ask me again when you are out of diapers. If you are ever out of diapers that is."

"Well my mommy said maybe I should try being friends with you." She said softly looking at the ground she wan't used to being talked to like that. Normally she was the one making fun of people. Her pride hurt almost as bad as her ass. "Yeah guess you're right." She says as her pride is hurt.