LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kim's Punishment (private with babyKim)

robehouse

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lay there on the blanket, I watch as you unfold the diaper. You grab my ankles and lift me up then you slide the diaper underneath me.

The smell hits me right away, then you use baby powder on me. Both smell good, but not now. NOT ON ME! I think to myself.

You rub the powder in then you bring the diaper tight between my legs, you tease me with baby talk. I blush and turn red.

I wonder what my friends would think of my now, as I lay in the living room being diapered like a baby.

Finally you tape both sides and I'm diapered! These are now my diapers not Hailey's. How embarrassing!!

"Regardless if you feel hungry or not, mommy is going to fix you some breakfast and you are going to eat it. After you eat, we will go to Kimmy's bedroom and you will help mommy get the room ready for the summer. We will go through your clothes and I will decide which we will keep and which we will throw away. You will get your cell phone and give it to me. Babies don't have cell phones."

"B-B-But but mom I'm not hungry." I whine. "What do you mean get my room ready for the summer?" I'm still in the dark what could you be talking about. I think to myself. "I can't throw away my clothes." This is really making me mad, I have some nice sexy clothes! I'm getting pissed off more and more by the minute as you dictate to me how the summer is going to be. "Mom my cell phone, you know I'm not a baby!"

I try not to be too loud I don't want dad coming in and beating my ass again! So I try to be quiet to a degree.

"No pants, Kimmy, at least not at home, and only dresses or skirts when we go out. Are you telling mommy you want to go somewhere? Maybe we could go to the mall and see if any of your friends are there. Won't they be surprised to see you in diapers?"

Nancy kept feeding Kim, enjoying listening to her babble and whine like a toddler.

"Does my little Kimmy need to go pee pee in her diaper? You don't need to tell mommy before you do it. Mommy will check your diaper later."

Nancy smiled as she slipped another spoonful of oatmeal into Kimmy's mouth, letting some of it drop on Kim's bib.

"Mom I need some pants, I can't just wear this!" I whine as you bring the spoon to my mouth. I refuse to refer to it as a diaper or call you mommy. In my own way I'm winning two battles, I smile and think to myself. As control and responsibility is taken from me.

"No I don't wanna go anywhere!" A shiver runs down me as I think of my friends seeing me in diapers, I know some would love to knock me down a peg or two. I think to myself. Hell they might even offer to babysit, I think as I swallow the oatmeal. I'm glad mom is just joking.

"That is enough, kimmy! Mommy decides what you wear and when you wear it. I just told you that you will wear only your diaper and a top at home. End of discussion. One more word and I will have daddy use the paddle again, understood?"

"I didn't put that diaper on you just for show. You are going to use that diaper and every other diaper I tape over your cute little bottom, both here at home and when we go out. Cspeche?"

Nancy fed Kim the last of the oatmeal and handed her the sippy cup.

"Finish your milkie for mommy."

I shut up after you threaten to tell daddy and you mention him getting the paddle that's the last thing I want.

"Yeah I understand." I say softly. Wow I think to myself she's going to dress me in whatever, and she's only going to let me wear a diaper.

Then I think how embarrassing it will be if Hailey comes over and sees me in diapers as she's been potty trained for awhile now.

I wonder where you would take me, wherever it is I'll make sure I don't use the diaper. I'm not going to get changed outside of this house!

"You haven't been listening to me. You are in diapers all summer at the very least. That's three whole months of diapers. And that is if daddy and I think you are ready to be a big girl and mind us."

Nancy undid the straps on the booster seat and lifted Kim out. She untied her bib and laid it on the table.

"Go ahead and bring your milkie with you and let's go to your room. Did you thank daddy for giving you your spanking?"

"3 months!" I start to think about what I had planned then I remember the trip we had planned at your sisters.

"Well I'm not going with you guys to Aunt Mandy's!" I can only imagine her 16 year old bratty daughter Kate seeing me like this.

"I'm ready to mind now mom." I say hoping maybe that will get me out of this stupid baby punishment.

"you're right. we are not going to Mandy's house. I forgot to tell you. Mandy and Kate will be here in two weeks for a whole week. Isn't that great? Maybe I can get Mandy to take watch you while she is here so I can have a break. I am going to need a babysitter when I go back to work in a week. Do you have any friends that do babysitting?"

"What they can't see me like this!" I think things can't get any worse. You guys won't let me wear pants so everyone will see my diaper.

Then I think Mandy always been the cool aunt as she's younger then you, so she'll talk some sense into you.

"That's fine cause Mandy will think you guys are crazy treating me like a baby, she'll talk some sense into you guys!"

"She may not even wanna come, she won't wanna see me punished this way." I feel good thinking I have some traction and this ordeal will soon be over.

"I called aunt Mandy last night when we couldn't find you and she was the one who suggested diaper discipline. She said she has used it on Kate in the past and it did wonders for her. She said she can't wait to see you in diapers. I may save her the wait and post your picture on facebook in diapers so all of our relatives can see you. You better behave or I will do that."

"I see you like the idea of Dora panties. Maybe I will get you Elmo panties too. How about we call your cousin Hailey and see if she has some old panties you can have. You are wearing her old diapers, which she doesn't wear anymore, not even at night."

Nancy smiles as Kim walks shamefully to her father in her crinkling diaper.

Sam listens to Kim thank him for spanking her. He lifted her onto his lap and gave her a her a hug and a kiss.

"You're welcome baby. Daddy is going to be giving you lots of spankings this summer and I expect to be thanked for each one. Now go with mommy. Daddy will see you later."

He set Kim on the floor and patted the back of her diaper.

Nancy came over and took Kim's hand and led her up to her room.

"why don't you strip the sheets off your bed and I will wash them later. Then we can get down to business."

"What!" My hopes are dashed I'm defeated. I don't even care that she used diaper discipline on Kate I can't believe Mandy is the one behind this! She was always so cool, her and I would talk about boys we even went underwear shopping together now she was looking forward to seeing me in diapers. That bitch I think. Now Kate's going to see me in diapers too, this isn't fair I think! I'm so sad and mad now!!

"No please don't post it on facebook!" I beg

"You will wear Dora panties or Elmo panties or even plastic covered training pants if that's what mommy puts on you. And Hailey will not only know you are back in diapers, they will be here next weekend, so she will see you in diapers. I guess you shouldn't have teased her when she had to wear diapers last year. Now you are going to be the one in diapers and she will be wearing big girl panties."

"You will be getting weekly spankings even if you are an angel all week. You need to reminded who is in charge and so you don't start being naughty again."

"Okay. There is a set of Nig Bird sheets and a set of Bert and Ernie sheets on the bottom shelf of the linen closet. There is also a plastic sheet with them. I'll let you choose between the sets, but bring the plastic sheet too."

"That's not fair, I want my panties back." Gee why don't you just invite the whole family over, better yet have a baby shower!" I say being a smart ass. I think about how I did tease Hailey now she can tease me man this summer is going to suck! I think to myself.

"I think that would be a wonderful Idea. Have a baby shower and invite everyone over. Then you can show everyone at the same time how cute you are in your diaper. Plus you can model all of your gifts. I wonder what you would get? I would hope baby bottles, bibs, onesies and other clothes that you can wear when we go out."

"I was joking mom, just saying I don't want everyone seeing me like this!" I think to myself if my mom would really do something like that. Then I think they don't have baby clothes that big to fit me, so I don't have to worry about that. She's just talking I think to myself.

Standing there I look on in horror as my bed is more like a toddler bed now with sesame street sheets and pillow case. How embarrassing.

"Nap are you serious!"

Nancy cleared most of the dresses from the closet putting them in trash bags. She left some of the plainer dresses that Kim had worn when she was around 15 that were still in her closet and Nancy thought they would still fit Kim, even if they were several inches shorter now.

I sit on the bed watching you rummage through my closet I can't believe you're taken all my clothes. You don't know it but I'm sitting there in a wet diaper now. I'm not going to tell you, as I'm really embarrassed but you made me do it. I can only imagine when you change me.

I'm snapped out of my day dream and I get all happy when you hand me my cell phone.. "Oh thanks mom!" i say happily.

"You what?" "No mom I can't do that, I don't wanna tell my friends anything. I'm fighting a losing battle as you make me text my friends.

Nancy smiles as Kim does as she asks and shows her the text on the phone. She nods as Kim hits the send button sending the message to all of her friends. She thinks about having a baby birthday party for Kim, even though her birthday was nearer

I hand over my cell phone, already missing it! Then I stand there as you check my diaper, now I see why you won't let me wear pants one it's more embarrassing for me to run around the house in only a diaper, but also everyone will also be able to check my diaper whenever they want. You really check my diaper and rub it in that I'm now a baby in a wet diaper.

"Ok mom." I almost wanna cry but I don't wanna give you the satisfaction.

"Yeah cause you guys made me." I say not very happy and still trying to get used to this. I lay down waiting for mom to come back and get this over with. She finally comes back and rips open my diaper. How humiliating I think as I've already started referring to them as my diaper.

I'm expecting this to get over real quick, after you remove it you show me the scissors and shaving cream. Great now you're going to shave me to. Can things get any worse it just keep going down hill I think to myself. Then as you get started you have me suck my thumb. WTF I think as I stick my manicured thumb in my mouth and began sucking not wanting to move afraid you might cut me.