LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friend's Sister (private with bluebird92)

robehouse

Jordan hadn't realized Charlene had been gone for the entirety of the movie until the credits were rolling and her friend entred the doorway of the living room, "I'm guessing the baby was a mess"

"It's not a good idea to leave a baby in a wet diaper for an extended period of time. They can get all kinds of nasty rashes and that's not what we want. We don't want her whining and crying and rubbing her privates because it hurts. While that would be cute, it's really not nice. You wouldn't like to have a rash would you?"

"The mall sounds amazing! i need to get some new bathing suits and sandals, so I'm all for that?" Jordan exclaimed, suddenly getting excited, "And no, I guess a rash would be severely annoying for her, because she probably wouldn't stop complaining about it..."

While Jordan was in the bathroom Charlene went to the bed and picked up the pillow that Jordan would be using and located the iPod Betsy had put in it. Charlene turned on the iPod and smiled. The message on the iPod would hopefully turn Jordan into a little bedwetter overnight. Charlene wasn't sure what the exact message was, but she was assured that it would work. The message played on an endless loop and Jordan would hear the message over and over with the white noise blocking out the message to her brain with her only getting it subliminally.

It was a rough night for Jordan. She would fall asleep and be extremely restless, before waking up and laying awake for short periods of time until she would fall asleep yet again. So when morning came, and the teenager awoke to find herself laying in a pool of urine, she immediately muffled a scream as to not wake the friend sleeping next to her. She quickly got out of the bed and pushed herself in the corner, hyperventilating.

This could not be happening. This could not be happening! She kept muttering this under her beath, her heart beating insanely fast. Charlene would wake up any moment and Jordan had no idea what to do.

Betsy!

Jordan quickly changed into some new clothes, though without wiping herself property, her new pair of panties stuck uncomfortable to her damp area, and shook Charlene awake.

"Char... Char! Wake up! Betsy must have slept with us last night because our bed is soaked! Charlie! Wake up and go spank the bed wetter that did this!" She actually felt a little pang of guilt over blaming her friends little sister but she couldn't handle the ridicule that could come with this.

The moment Charlene began to acknowledge Betsy's character, Jordan began to grow fearful. All of a sudden she was being called out, and she had no evidence to prove otherwise, leaving her in a position where she could only break down and begin to sob into Charlene's arm.

Charlene listened to Jordan, barely understanding her through her sobs. Charlene shook her head.

"I'm not upset with you because you wet your bed. I'm surprised but not upset. I didn't know you were a bedwetter. What did you tell Betsy last night? Only babies wet their beds? What did you do with your wet pajamas? I hope you didn't try to hide them somewhere. Bring them to me so I can wash them with my sheets."

"I think you need to be punished for trying to blame Betsy for something you did, and I think you need to apologize to Betsy. Do you want to be punished before or after breakfast?"

Jordan cringed as Charlene delivered those fierce words to her. She felt increasingly guilty for her treatment of the baby in the other room and she realized this was probably poor kharma or something for her behavior.

"I don't know," Jordan replied honestly with a shrug, "I thought it was a nice outfit and you would enjoy it!" Not wanting to cause any trouble she quickly added, "If you want, go ahead and change into something else! I don't care. Wouldn't want the baby being made fun of.." She turned around to leave, not caring about helping Betsy anymore when the childs comment caused her to stop dead.

Betsy pouted, looking at herself in the mirror. She could see the pamties showing.She tried tugging the dress down but it didn't do any good.

Betsy flinched when Jordan insisted the smell must be coming from her diaper pail or a wet diaper. She started to answer back but Jordan had left the room already

Betsy sighed and followed her.

Charlene was sitting at the table drinking coffee. Sitting on the floor next to her were the wet sheets and Jordan's wet pajamas.

"Sorry, there is just cereal unless you want to fix something else."

Betsy entered the dining room and sat down. She saw the wet sheets and the pajamas. She gave Chatlene a funny look.

"What is that, sissy? Aren"t those the pajamas that Jordan was wearing last night?"

Charlene looked at Jordan.

"Care to field that one?"

Jordan just glared at Charlene. Not because of the breakfast options, but because she had left the pile of urine soaked items at her feet on the floor, as if she had planned for Betsy to witness them. Clenching her eyes shut and trying not to explode in anger, Jordan swallowed a few times and took a deep breath.

"Betsy," she began, staring intently at Charlene for the entirety, "I wet the bed last night, and I think it is because I made so much fun of you. I am... Sorry..." Without another word she slumped at the table and crossed her arms, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Yes, Betsy, Jordan peed her bed last night like a two year old. Then she tried to hide her wet pajamas and blamed you for her accident ." That doesn't sound like someone very mature does it? You never try to blame anyone else for your accidents. She was supposed to apologize for blaming you. I'm not quite sure what she apologized for just now. Maybe that she wet the bed? I told her she didn't need to apologize for that."

Jordan just sat there bitterly as Charlene lectured about her attitude and her apologies to her little sister. It was absolutely humiliating, and she was about to just get up and leave when she was all of sudden embraced by Betsy, who was sobbing and blaming herself. Jordan wanted so much to blame everything on Betsy, but the amount of guilt, shame, and humiliation began to bubble outwards and she very lovingly patted Betsy on the back.

Jordan, happy that the whole ordeal seemed to be over, dug into her own cereal, trying not to think of the lingering odor that surrounded her. That did not appear to work out well however, when Charlene called her out on it. Blushing crimson, she nodded casually, on the verge of breaking down again.

She set her bowl aside and quickly hurried upstairs to shower, scrubbing her downstairs intensely as to remove any lingering smell that could possibly exist, and when she got out, she wrapped herself in a towel and met Charlene in her bedroom, "Are we good Charlie? No more punishments or anything?"

Charlene had cleared the table and went upstairs to get clothes for Jordan to wear to the mall. She went into Betsy's room and opened the top drawer and looked over the panties inside. She considered having Jordan wear a pair of frilly panties like she made Betsy wear, but settled on a pair of plain white cotton panties. She looked over Betsy's dresses and took out a blue play dress. She carried these to her room and laid them out on her bed and waited for Jordan to get out of the shower.

Jordan for the most part ignored what Charlene had to say and instead focused more on the clothes left for her on the bed. Was her best friend serious?

"Oh geez... I love dresses..." Jordan commented through gritted teeth, "They're just the best..." Once Charlene had left the room Jordan quickly dug into her own bag and pulled out a pair of jeans and a blouse, but was dismayed to find she had packed no panties. "Crap..." Snatching the white pair from the bed, she pulled them up and took notice on how they felt a little thicker than normal panties, but wrote it off as being paranoid. Once she was dressed, she walked downstairs.

"Your dress was a bit too small for me," Jordan said quickly, not wanting to appear rude but modest insteAd, "I figured why not look presentable?" Smiling at Betsy she held her hand to the door, "Shall we go?"

• Like 1

Charlene sighed as Jordan appeared in the jeans and shirt rather than the dress she had provided for her. She wondered if Jordan was wearing the panties or had ditched them as well. She saw through Jordan's flimsy excuse but didn't say anything.

Jordan was beginning to grow exasperated with this family. Charlene had never acted so condescending in her attitude before and Jordan felt as though she was constantly being hassled because of her accident. MAybe she did deserve it, but she still did not like it.