LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a Nanny for Ashley (private)

robehouse

Ashley smiled and laid in the car seat half asleep the whole walk home sucking on her pacifier and holding onto teddy and just when the get home and nanny uncovered her it is clear how tired she is. She noddded about watching nanny make lunch. She watched nanny make lunch for about 5 minutes before she passed out in her carseat stroller and cuddled close to her teddy sucking on her pacifier

Greta made up sandwiches but saw Ashley was asleep. She put the sandwiches in the refrigerator and carried the car seat into the living room. She set the car seat on the floor near the rocking chair and sat down. As she rocked she used her foot to rock the car seat back and forth as well.

Ashley stayed fast asleep in the car seat happily holding her teddy and sucking on her pacifier. She could feel the rocking in her sleep and it just kept her asleep longer. She woke up around 2:10 and looked around not seeing nanny or daddy around and started crying still being in the car seat and having a soaked and messy diaper at this point

Tom heard Ashley crying and came downstairs to the living room. He knelt beside the car seat and undid the harness before picking Ashley up and checked her diaper.

"Lets go get your diaper changed and a clean dress on."

Tom carried Ashley upstairs,taking her dress off on the way. When they reached her room he laid Ashley down on her bed. Tom put her dress in the clothes hamper and got the changing supplies and came back to Ashley. He removed her diaper and cleaned her up before taping a clean diaper on her. He got out a tee shirt and pair of shorts and dressed Ashley in them.

"Are you ready to go pick out a crib?"

Ashley kept crying until she saw daddu. She then calmed down and cuddled close to him happily. She smiled big and laid still while she was changed. She frowned tho when he touched her knee on accident and said, "owwie daddy you hit my Boo boo." She then smiled big at the mention of a crib and said, "yes daddy me weady."

Ashley smiled at daddy when he kissed her owwie and said, "dank u daddy and yes it feew much bettew now daddy. Me did have busy mowning. Me met a nice wady too daddy. Hers name was Ms. Angela." Ashley then cuddled close to daddy and waved at her bed and said, "bye bye bed. Me gonna miss you but me wan a cwib now." Ashley smiled and cuddled close to daddy while she was carried downstairs. She smiled at nanny and kissed her cheek back as daddy took her out to the car. She then took the bottle from daddy and began to drink it on their way to the store

Tom pulled into the parking lot of Babies R us and parked. He opened the back door and unbuckled Ashley, lifting her from the car seat. He set her on the ground and took her hand. He took her into the store and looked around for the cribs. A saleslady saw Tom and came over to him.

Ashley drank her bottle all gone on the way to the store. She let her daddy take her out when they got there. She frowned when she was sat on the ground. She reached up to her daddy to be picked up but he was to buy talking to the sales lady to notice. She walked with him back to the cribs sadly. She saw a purple one with pink hearts and pointed it out to daddy. She said, "dat one daddy." She was still sad that she was walking instead of riding in a cart or being carried

Tom picked up Ashley and carried her over to the crib. He looked at it, running his hands over the rails. He thought it was big enough for Ashley to fit in it, but he wanted to make sure. He lowered Ashley into the crib.

Ashley laid in the crib and listened to daddy and the sales lady talk about new crib. She laid in it happily loving it. She smiled at daddy when he picked her up. She said, "yes daddy me your pwincess. " Ashley giggles when daddy raised her in the air and said, "again daddy again." Ashley thought if they needed anything and said, "daddy can me get a dolwie? And some baby toys? Maybe a pwaypen to pway in daddy?"

Ashley giggled when she was tickled and cuddled close to daddy until he put her down by the dollies. She looked around waddling back and forth. She saw one that looked like a baby version of cinderella. She pointed to it and said, "dat one daddy pwease." She then picked out a bunch of other toys like rattles, blockes, a tea set made of plastic, plastic keys on a ring, and a rubber ducky. She then saw a baby walker with tots on it and got excited. She could wheel around in it like she didn't know how to walk. She smiled at daddy after he put all of the toys in the cart. She then reaches up to be picked up by daddy so they could go get her playpen

Tom watched as Ashley carefully considered the dolls before choosing one. Then adding baby toys to the shopping cart. He picked Ashley up and put her in the seat of the cart and pushed it over to the playpens. There were different styled, both wood and mesh sided ones.

"Which playpen would you like?"

Ashley smiled as daddy put her playpen in the cart. She then listened to daddy talk about going home and nodded. She watched daddy pay for all her new things happiky as she wet her diaper and even messed it a little. She didn't even notice that tho. She laid in her carseat after she was put in it and watched out the window the whole way home smiling big. When she was sat in her car seat in the living and saw nanny she said, "yeth nanny and me got new toys. Daddy said me could show you nanny. Me get out pwease?"

Greta came over and got Ashley out of the car seat just as tom came in the house carrying several shopping bags, setting them on the couch.

"She made out like a bandit. She got a new crib, playpen, a dolly and lots of baby toys that would probably be good in the playpen or the tub. She might need to be changed. Would you mind checking? I am going to take her crib to her nursery and put it together."

"That's my job. She wants to show me her new toys first."

Greta looked at Ashley.

"You got a new dolly too? Wow! May I please see her?"

Ashley smiled big as nanny and her looked at all her toys. She said, "yeth teddy wilw sweep wit us too." She then whispered with a giggle in nanny's ear, "he me favowite." She then laid still as she was changed. She then took nanny's hand while she led her upstairs by daddy. She still had her pacifier in and he new dolly and her teddy in her hands