LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a Nanny for Ashley (private)

robehouse

Tom realized he had not heard from Ashley or Greta for awhile. he checked the living room and kitchen, then went down the hall to the nursery and finally Greta's room. He smiled when he saw Ashley and Greta both asleep. He closed the door and went to bed himself.

Ashley stayed asleep as Nanny woke uo. She didn't even stir at all. She cuddled close to nanny's blankie. She laid there as nanny and daddy where in the kitchen. She woke up as her back was hurting worse than before and said, "daddy no go work and can me have medicine my back huwts weally bad daddy?" She laid on her belly not able to move without her back hurting

Greta smiled.

"I thought you would. Maybe after you finish that bottle you can lay on a blanket in the living room and play with your baby toys."

Greta cuddled Ashley, patting her bottom, and continued to feed her the bottle.

Greta fed Ashley the bottle and carefully burped her. She took Ashley into the living room and laid her on the couch. She went into the nursery and got a pink baby blanket and spread it out on the living room floor. She moved Ashley to the blanket. Greta got several baby toys and put them within reach of Ashley on the blanket and turned the TV on to a toddler channel.

Greta went to the nursery and packed the diaper bag with several diapers, wipes and the baby powder. She set the diaper bag on the couch before sitting down in the recliner.

"Baby Ashley is all set for the morning. Nanny is going to sit here and read. Let me know if baby needs anything."

Ashley drank the whole bottle then burped for nanny. She then cuddled nanny as she was carried to the living room to play. She laid on her tummy and began to play with them as nanny went and packed a diaper bag for them in the nursery. She laid there playing when she heard nanny come back in and said, "Otay nanny." She then went back to playing happily but after about an hour and a half she passed out in a wet and messy diaper as she laid there happily sleeping cuddling her new dolly she got

Greta smiled as she watched Ashley fall asleep cuddling her doll. She could tell Ashley needed a change so she laid a mat down next to Ashley and moved her onto it. She took Ashley's diaper of and cleaned her up with wipes before sliding a clean diaper under her and sprinkling powder on her. She taped the diaper snugly and laid Ashley back on the blanket with her dolly. She fixed a bottle of juice and laid it on the blanket near Ashley in case she got thirsty.

Greta smiled and got up. She sat down in her rocking chair and watched Ashley sleep. Tom arrived home and entered the living room. Greta motioned for him to be quiet and pointed at Ashley. Tom smiled and started tiptoeing to the stairs.

Ashley stayed asleep not even noticing when her daddy got home from work. She woke up an hour and a half later. She looked around and noticed no one was in the living room. She tried to sit up on her own and her back started hurting. She laid back down and called out for daddy and nanny wanting to sit up but needing held to do so.

"Aw baby girl, daddy didn't mean for you to try to do it yourself. I know that is hard right now. Daddy or nanny will help you sit up. Then maybe we can put pillows all around you so you won't fall over. Would you like to try that later?"

Tom checked Ashley's diaper and patted her bottom.

"I think we better change that diaper before you float away."

Tom carried Ashley to her nursery.

Tom laid Ashley down on the changing table and took off Ashley's diaper and threw it away. He lifted Ashley's legs and cleaned her with baby wipes before sliding a clean diaper under her. He sprinkled her bottom with powder and lowered her legs.he sprinkled more powder on her tummy and then taped the diaper closed. He picked up Ashley and hugged her before carrying her back to the living room. He asked Greta to help him bring pillows into the living room. Once he had ten pillows, He put two of them against the couch and sat Ashley up against them. He surrounded her with pillows.

Ashley fought the urge to cry as she was laid on her back since it still hurt and teared up and said, "daddy my back still hurts when me lay on it." She then cuddled close to daddy her back calming down now. She then let daddy sit her up against the pillows and sat there feeling like she was gonna fall over and said, "it's Otay daddy but my back still slightly huwts daddy but not to bad. Can me have a little medicine to help daddy?"

Ashley waited for daddy to come back then took the medicine. She then let daddy adjust her sitting position. She sat there and leaned to the right side feeling like she was gonna fall over like a real baby. Ashley then sat there and reached out shakily for daddies hand wanting to hold it