LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a Nanny for Ashley (private)

robehouse

"Okay, let me check with nanny."

Tom stood up and walked out to the kitchen where Greta was fixing dinner.

"Ashley said she was hungry and you said she could have real food?"

"Yes, I have dinner almost ready. We are having baked chicken and mashed potatoes. I am cutting Ashley's chicken up right now. You can bring her to the high chair."

Tom came back to the living room and picked up Ashley. He carried her to the highchair and put her in it. There was a soft pillow around Ashley. Tom tied a bib on Ashley.

There we go. All set for dinner."

Greta prepared a plastic plate with cut up pieces of chicken and mashed potatoes and filled a bottle with juice. She put the plate on the table and then fixed her and Tom's dinner. she came over to the table and sat down.

"Yes, I can feed you."

Greta uses a fork to get a couple of small pieces of chicken. She brings it up to Ashley's mouth.

"toot toot! Here comes the train! Make sure and chew your food really good."

Greta smiles as Ashley chews her food. She waits for Ashley to swallow before feeding her some more.

"You are such a big girl, Ashley. Nanny likes taking care of you."

After feeding her some more she put the fork down and picked up the bottle. She let Ashley drink some juice.

Greta finishes feeding Ashley her food and lets her drink her bottle.

"I think Ashley is going in for a bath after she finishes her bottle. Nanny will add bubbles and Ashley will play with her bath toys while nanny washes you from the top of your cute little head to the tip of your tiny baby toes. How does that sound?"

Greta got Ashley out of the highchair and took her to the bathroom. She undressed Ashley and filled the Tim with water and added bubble bath powder. Greta lifted Ashley into the tub and put the bath toys in the water.

"Go ahead and play for awhile, baby girl."

Greta let Ashley play for awhile before picking up the teddy shaped wash mitt and put it on her hand. She got the mitt wet and soaped it up. Greta carefully washed Ashley's face and the rest of her body.

"Let's get baby all clean and smelling nice for daddy."

Greta washed Ashley everywhere, even washing her hair. She does it gently. When she is done Greta lets Ashley play some more while she gets a towel. She gets Ashley out of the tub and dries her off. Greta takes Ashley into the nursery and diapers her. She puts a nightgown on her and gets a bottle of formula. She sits down and starts feeding Ashley the bottle.

Greta smiled and took Ashley to the nursery and sat down in the rocking chair. She unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her bra, freeing her breasts. She lifted Ashley up to one of them and let her latch onto her. She smiled and patted Ashley's bottom as Ashley sucked on her.

"There you go, baby girl."

Greta let Ashley drink as long as she wanted. When she saw Ashley sleeping, she stood up and carried her over to the crib. She carefully laid Ashley in the crib and covered her before pulling the side of the crib up. She fastened her top and wound the mobile above the crib and then left the nursery.

Greta came in later to check in on Ashley to see if she needed a dose of medicine. She found Ashley sucking her thumb and got her pacifier. She tugged her thumb out and replaced it with the pacifier and held it until she felt Ashley sucking on it. Greta kissed Ashley's cheek lightly and then