LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a Nanny for Ashley (private)

robehouse

Ashley smiles big at nanny and cuddles close then lays still while nanny dresses her in her nighttime outfit. She smiles and says, "nanny me gwad you me nanny and no someone ewse. " After she was dressed and picked up again she smiled and hugged nanny happily. She then cuddled close to daddy and hugged him back when he was holding her and said, "daddy me missed dis. Me missed being your babygiwl." She smiled big as a tear of joy went down her cheek. She put her head on daddies chest sucking her thumb. She said, "daddy can me have my crib back? Me wuved me cwib."

Tom patted Ashley's bottom and wiggled the hand that she was sucking the thumb.

"What happened to the pacifier that nanny got for you?"

Tom listened to Ashley and then tickled her tummy.

"You are too big for your old crib and daddy got rid of it when you got your big girl bed. How about we go shopping for a bigger crib tomorrow?"

Nanny came back into the room carrying a bottle of milk and the purple pacifier, handing them to Tom.

"If you don't need anything else I'll retire for the night."

"That's fine, Greta. Thank you for taking good care of Ashley for me today."

"It's been my pleasure,sir. Thank you for hiring me."

Ashley cuddled close to daddy and smiled and said, "I thought you had to work tomorrow daddy?" She saw nanny walk and say goodnight and she said, "Ni Ni nanny." She reached up and gave nanny a kiss on the cheek and then cuddled up to daddy once again waiting for her bottle and her story

Nanny smiled at Ashley and kissed her back before leaving the room.

Tom picked up the children's book he had selected earlier and set it on his lap.

"I do have work to do, but I should be done by early afternoon and we can go shopping then. You will be sleeping in your crib tomorrow night."

Tom held the nipple of the bottle up to Ashley's mouth. He waited for her to hold it, then started reading the book to her.

Ashley smiled and cuddled close to daddy happily and nodded. She then took the bottle into her hands and began to drink it and listens to the story. About half way through the book and the bottle she fell fast asleep cuddling close to daddy and sucked on her bottle still drinking it in her sleep

Tom read the book to Ashley, smiling at her occasionally. He stopped when he saw she had fallen asleep. Tom took the nipple out of Ashley's mouth, replacing it with the pacifier, holding it in until she started sucking on it.

Tom got up and carried Ashley to her room and laid her down in her bed, tucking her in. Tom gave her a kiss on the forehead and stood up.

Ashley cuddled close to daddy sucking on the pacifier he gave her and smiled big in her sleep. She then grabbed her teddy in her sleep on her bed and cuddled it while she slept through the night. She woke up around 2 am though having a soaked diaper and being thirsty and her bottom hurting and she started crying

Greta was the first to wake up from Ashley's crying as she had put a baby monitor in Ashley's room earlier in the day. She got out of bed and went over to the door of Ashley's room and peeked inside. Seeing that Ashley was okay for now, she went down to the kitchen. She got a bottle out of the refrigerator and heated it in the microwave, not wanting to take the time to put it in a pan of water on the stove to heat.

Ashley kept crying until nanny came. She calmed down slowly as she was changed into a nice clean and fresh diaper. She then cuddled into nanny instantly when she was picked up and taken to the rocking chair. She cuddled close to nanny more and then as the nipple of the bottle entered her mouth she began to nurse instantly. She nursed on her bottle and by the time it was gone she was fast asleep

(Would you be okay with bringing breastfeeding in? Say the nanny gets tablets to make her produce milk and then as Ashley regresses she begins to breastfeed her.)

Nanny continued to rock Ashley even after she finished her bottle. She did not want to disturb Ashley so she stayed in the chair the rest of the night rocking her and patting her bottom. She fell asleep herself about five in the morning, still holding Ashley.

Ashley smiled and cuddled close to nanny and said, "mowning nanny." She then giggled as she was tickled and smiles big. She then lays still while she was changed into a fresh diaper. She cuddles close to nanny as she is carried to her high chair. She let's herself be put into it then a have a bib tied around her neck. She smiles big and happily. She then starts to drink her bottle. She has it half way gone when nanny offers her nummies. She takes the bottle out of her mouth and opens it for the nummies

Greta smiled as she fed Ashley her breakfast. She got most of it in Ashley's mouth but some still got on her face as well as her bib. When Ashley finished eating Greta picked up the bottle and held it as Ashley drank from it.

Ashley smiled and ate all her nummies then began to drink her bottle again. She listened to nanny and nodded but hoped nanny had her old stroller like she did her high chair so Ashley didn, t have to walk. Her old stroller was one you would attach a car seat like her new car seat to to make it so she was laying down and facing mommy or daddy or in her case nanny

Greta took the bottle away when Ashley was finished, then took off her big. Greta got a wet cloth and washed Ashley's face,hands and chest.

"Do you know if your daddy still has your stroller around somewhere? I know you are a big girl and can walk, but we will be out for awhile and it might tire you put."

"Okay, let's get you dressed and we'll go out there and look."

Greta got Ashley out of her high chair and took her to her room to get her dressed. Greta got a dress out of the closet and put it on Ashley as well as socks and shoes. She picked Ashley up and carried her out to the garage and looked around.

"If you were a stroller, where would you hide?"

Ashley smiled while she sat on the floor watching nanny get her old stroller out. She was super happy. She hasn't been this happy since before her mommy died. She has regressed so much since nanny showed up and she was a happy baby. She then stood up and took nannies hand slowly waddling inside and just as she got in the door her foot got caught on the rug and she fell face to onto the floor having let go of nannies hand. She started crying instantly her knee bleeding pretty badly and her nose hurting from smacking the floor

Greta quickly walked over and knelt beside Ashley. She quickly looked her over seeing where Ashley was hurt. She noticed a scrape on her nose, but the cut on her knee required more immediate attention. Greta picked Ashley up and carried her to the bathroom. She set her down on the lid to the toilet and ran a wash cloth under the hot water. She pressed the cloth against Ashley's knee and held it there. She gave Ashley a kiss on her nose as well.

Ashley kept crying both really hurting and then cuddles close to nanny while she carried her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet lid and didn't move. She had tears running down her face the whole time she flinched every time nanny touched her owwie on her knee. She nodded at nanny about the ouchie part and sniffled and said, "yes nanny dey hurt bad. Me was being careful but me foot got caught on the rug." She felt a lot better when nanny was done and nodded and reached up to be picked up and said, "my carseat in my room nanny."

Greta smiled and picked Ashley up. she carried her to room and located the car seat. She laid Ashley down in the car seat and buckled her in. She got the purple pacifier and attached a strap to it. She pinned the strap to Ashley's dress and put the pacifier in Ashley's mouth. She picked up the car seat and carried it down to the kitchen. She put the car seat on the stroller and secured it. Greta then got a baby bottle and filled it with juice. She laid the bottle in the car seat next to Ashley.

Ashley smiled and cuddled close to nanny then let herself be put into her carseat and sucked on the pacifier she was given. She smiled big and was glad to be in her stroller and then said, "yeth nanny pwease and can me have bwankie too. It might be bright out and you can lay it over the handle of the carseat so it not to hot for me nanny."